1. May 3, 2017  

[H] ◇ <Vicarious> ◇ NA ◇ Hardcore - Experienced - Dedicated◇

A B O U T - U S
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀<Vicarious> is proud to announce the expansion into Warmane's TBC realm 'Outland'! During the launch of May 20th 2017, <Vicarious> will be guns blazing on the Horde side, racing to server first. Our intention is to create a hardcore environment rostering only the most experienced and dedicated raiders looking to push for server first clears and fastest speed runs. Raid days will be Monday / Tuesday with the exact times being chosen in the near future. As a whole, <Vicarious> puts forth effort in upholding a certain set of expectations for every member, be it raider, officer, or even social. We expect all under the guild tag to live up to or surpass these expectations in order to evolve a successful and stable environment that will support personal, and group progress and development. Striving to push end-game content while consistently keeping raids enjoyable and entertaining within the guild is our fundamental focus.

R E C R U I T M E N T
    *CLICK 'SHOW' BELOW TO REVEAL*
    Spoiler: Show
    All Classes Are Being Considered As Open For The Time Being
    OPEN
    OPEN
    OPEN
    OPEN
    OPEN
    OPEN
    OPEN
    OPEN
    OPEN

R A I D - T I M E S
    • NA ROSTER
      • Monday / Tuesday
        • 9:30PM - 1:30AM EST

L O O T - R U L E S
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀The guild raids under a Loot Council system. From showing up to raid, being online for each boss kill, participating in world bosses, to even showing up with proper consumables, Class leaders take these variables into consideration when determining how loot is distributed to each member accordingly. The Loot Coucil is used to fairly compensate members who show up to raid, participate, and encourage teamwork. For more information including a short FAQ, we encourage you to please visit our website (linked below) to learn more about our loot systems!

E X P E C T A T I O N S
    • GENERAL ETIQUETTE
      • NINJA LOOTING IS NOT PERMITTED
      • BUG-ABUSING IS NOT PERMITTED
      • SCAMMING IS NOT PERMITTED
      • RESPECT OTHER PLAYERS
      • DO NOT CAUSE DRAMA

• RAID PREPARATION
      • MUST BE ON STANDBY AND ON DISCORD OR BE COUNTED AS ABSENT
      • ATTENDANCE: >90% (MUST POST IN ADVANCE IF UNABLE TO ATTEND)
      • MUST UNDERSTAND CLASS MECHANICS AND MAXIMAL ROTATIONS
      • ENHANCE YOUR CHARACTER VIA ENCHANTS / CONSUMABLES
      • MUST UNDERSTAND THE BOSS MECHANICS BEFOREHAND
      • MUST BE ON DISCORD / WOW 30MINS BEFORE RAID
      • MANDATORY ADDONS: DBM (BIGWIGS) / KTM

• DURING RAID
      • AVOID GOING AFK, YET ANNOUNCE CLEARLY IN DISCORD AND RAID IF SO
      • FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS ONLY FROM THE DESIGNATED RAID LEADERS
      • EXPECTED TO PERFORM AT A HIGH CALIBER THE ENTIRE RAID
      • RE-BUFFING MUST BE DONE EFFICIENTLY AND SWIFTLY
      • KEEP DISCORD CLEAR DURING ENCOUNTERS

Edited: May 19, 2017

2. May 5, 2017  
    What are <Vicarious> officer teams qualifications? Usually to push realm firsts and also managing multiple raiding teams you need plenty of past experience.

3. May 5, 2017  
    What are <Vicarious> officer teams qualifications? Usually to push realm firsts and also managing multiple raiding teams you need plenty of past experience.
    As the GM of Vicarious I would like to let you know, I have been running this guild for the past two years, we have a core foundation of officers who have been playing private servers for much longer, we are very excited to see a functioning, and scripted TBC server. Many server firsts under my leadership include: Elysium 1.0 Ragnaros, Nostalrius PvE Onyxia, Ragnaros, and Hellfire I, All of T4. I have been playing wow too long and have way too high of expectations, this should be known. :) Though I would like to make it known we are currently still raiding just on fridays on our vanilla server Darrowshire which is a PvE server so it is very boring outside of raids so we mainly play here outside of fridays, we have to kill the downtime for the next 6 months before AQ, but it wont be long before we put that on farm either going back down to one raid day. So we plan to be fully functioning here aswell. if we get server firsts so be it proud of my boys.
    Edited: May 5, 2017

4. May 5, 2017  

5. May 6, 2017  
    Right. And how is the EU roster coming along?

6. May 7, 2017  
    Here is a picture of our ideal raid comp and we will update the post soon, we plan to only focus on being a hardcore NA guild. http://prntscr.com/f5855i
    Edited: May 7, 2017

7. May 7, 2017  

8. May 10, 2017  

9. May 18, 2017  
    Still looking for 1x mage. x2 hpriest x2 spriest. x2 eleshaman, x1 holy pala.

10. May 18, 2017  

11. May 19, 2017  
    x2 hpriest, x2 ele shaman, x1 Hunter x1 shadow priest left.

12. May 20, 2017  

13. May 23, 2017  
    need holy priests, holy paladins, mages, warlocks

14. May 28, 2017