1. May 3, 2017  

PVP balance

Hi i'm switching to Lordaeron from Icecrown, so i would like to know is pvp balanced and who has less queue time for BGs?

2. May 3, 2017  

3. May 3, 2017  
    If you enjoy pvp I wouldn't switch from Icecrown to Lordaeron. I switched the other way around because pvp in Lordaerdon was quite dead. I know p2w pvp sucks in Icecrown, but p2w pvp is better than no pvp at all. Just my opinion though, I haven't played for while there, I don't know the state of pvp right now.

4. May 3, 2017  
    And by the way, I can't understand why no one plays pvp in Lordaeron! when I joined the realm I was super excited about pvp without p2w. Then I was really disappointed in the end...

5. May 3, 2017  
    And by the way, I can't understand why no one plays pvp in Lordaeron! when I joined the realm I was super excited about pvp without p2w. Then I was really disappointed in the end...
    i was about to start on Lordaeron with 2 of my friends to do some 3on3 arena, but then i saw the toplist of the server.
    This is totaly dead! why?
    Cant find a good blizzlike server with nice pvp and population....

6. May 3, 2017  
    best balanced wotlk serv for arenas. but if people rather face smourne warpal on icecrown allday its up to them xd

7. May 3, 2017  
    how long do you wait for an arenamatch on lordearon?

8. May 3, 2017  
    how long do you wait for an arenamatch on lordearon?
    2s quite fast even on higher rates 3s is dead

9. May 3, 2017  

No Shekel No Damage

best balanced wotlk serv for arenas. but if people rather face smourne warpal on icecrown allday its up to them xd

Rumbleshot > Patchgernx > Beyondurlvl < Brettragg > Akzel < Shinta < Expert