1. May 3, 2017  

[Updated Sept. 2nd 2017] A Community Forurm/Discord for RP

UPDATE

September 2nd, 2017

Hello everyone! Just a quick update. The Discord has gotten so popular that we have decided to upgrade to a forums. You will need to register to the website in order to access discord from now on.

Go ahead and join us here: http://wrc.shivtr.com/

We are a community for all of Warmane's realms

There is someone hidden on each server who is a RPer, and we want to draw them out and help them find each other!
    Currently the realm with the largest RP community is Lordaeron

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few of us on Lordaeron has brought together a community discord channel where we can easily get in contact with each other, be notified of events, and just in general become a closer community.

I want to raise awareness of RP and what we really do. A lot of people don't understand who we are and associate us all to resemble the fabled Goldshire.

To me, it's always a good feeling when I am able to teach someone who has no idea what RP is, and convert them to our cause. I mean, when I was younger someone else introduced me to this area of game play. And while immediately I made babies first OC, I opened my mind and let myself be taught by other, more experienced RPers, and became part of a community of gamers I will never leave.

I know there are small RP groups all over warmane. Not just on Lordaeron, and not just in WotLK. So I extend this invitation to everyone. As the channel grows we will make roles and groups according to sever / guild / expansion

Discord is known as a voice chat program, but voice chat is entirely optional. It is there for people who want it. For our purposes we generally only use it as one giant community hub chat room. We have a channel for event announcements, general chatter, and a IC channel for those who want to RP but can't do so in game.

So what are you waiting for! Help our community become closer to each other.

~Lady Calenne Portaive of the Alliance. Champion of the Argent Crusade. Captain of The Night Watch
    Edited: September 2, 2017

2. May 4, 2017  
    Im going to join you guys on Lordaeron for some RP. I've been RPing for 10+ years and haven't found a stable or decent group on Molten/Warmane thats more than bloodelves flirting with each other. Our characters seem like'd they'd compliment each other, Lady Calenne. Is that also your name ingame?

3. May 5, 2017  
    ...thats more than bloodelves flirting with each other....
    Blood elves seems like a Horde trend in many aspect (even in PvP and PvE). I guess that's logical since that's the most human you can get in Horde.

And that they're the prettiest race in the faction....

4. May 5, 2017  
    Lady Calenne. Is that also your name ingame?
    Yes, on the Alliance side my main is Calenne. Feel free to send me a message in game! I may also be on one of my many alts, so if you can't find me either contact me in discord, ingame mail, or ask a member of <The Night Watch>

I'm looking forward to meeting your character!

5. May 22, 2017  
    Since it's been about 2 weeks since the last post. I wanted to make a few annocments:

First off, wow. 36 members and strong
    The chat is always active and that makes me feel so wonderful that the discord is being used as an effective means of bringing the community closer.

Thank you everyone who joined and is still with us. You all get brownie points.

If anyone else is interested in joining our small community, feel free to just hop right into the discord and be showered in a spam of welcomes.

6. June 9, 2017  
    "Hey bro, what do they talk about in the RP community" ... "Bees and brazilian bands" .."wtf".

Seriously tho, Community since i joined is very nice, they are all very friendly...

hop in so we can talk about bees and brazilian bands..... Oh... and RP.

7. "Calenne - Today at 6:52 PM
    Btw @everyone I'd like you guys to say how cool we are on the fourms http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=352439"

We're cool.

jk

This discord is very friendly. Very useful for organising roleplay, tons of activity, and the admins are pretty swell, too. Definitely recommend this for anyone who fancies RP or just a sociable group to be a part of.

8. We definitely have a good thing going on, events are frequent, and everyone is quite friendly!

Besides, where else would you find beauties like these:

9. Just wanted to say that the discord is still very active, and people are joining every day. We will soon have a website, so stay tuned!

10. Updated the original post. We now have a website. Go ahead and check us out http://wrc.shivtr.com/

11. Just a friendly reminder that we do have a website for the Warmane RP Community. Come check us out! http://wrc.shivtr.com/