1. May 14, 2017  
    Yes! Every exceptional player can apply on discord. Counts for ret pallies too ;)

2. May 15, 2017  
    <Integrity> is recruiting for 2nd and 3rd Kara group, we need active tanks, shadow priest, rogue, bm hunter, elemental shaman!

3. May 16, 2017  

4. May 17, 2017  
    Hey, I'm looking to make a start on this server once it comes out, usual long-term WoW player bored with retail, have had raiding experience dating back to vanilla, with most recent being in Nighthold in Legion. Just wondering if there is still spots to apply for/the right way about it, I'll assume it is to pop into discord but I'll await a reply.

5. May 17, 2017  
    Hey, I'm looking to make a start on this server once it comes out, usual long-term WoW player bored with retail, have had raiding experience dating back to vanilla, with most recent being in Nighthold in Legion. Just wondering if there is still spots to apply for/the right way about it, I'll assume it is to pop into discord but I'll await a reply.
    Hey, yes we we are in need of 1 shadow priest for our 25man and a warrior tank for 3rd karazhan group.

6. May 17, 2017  
    Here's a Tbc old player...like 4 years on tbc back in the days, played most of the class/specs. Can't decide what to play.... tho i think i will play paladin prot or retri draenei/human if your guild needs. im considerind on warr nelf to.
    Angryesztike

7. May 17, 2017  
    I'm very flexible so I'll pop into discord later today and see what happens, thanks for the reply.

8. May 18, 2017  
    I will roll a BM hunt on alliance and this guild seems very promising. I have played wow and hunter since vanilla on retail and raided as hunter through the entire tbc. Let me know if you guys are in need of another BM hunt :)

9. May 20, 2017  
    I will roll a BM hunt on alliance and this guild seems very promising. I have played wow and hunter since vanilla on retail and raided as hunter through the entire tbc. Let me know if you guys are in need of another BM hunt :)
    Hey, well we are still recruiting but we got all classes/specs we need for 25m, if you are willing to compete for raid spot then sure join our discord and pm Split :)

10. May 25, 2017  
    Preparing for first Kara raid, still looking for few more players!

11. May 26, 2017  
    I'd be interested in joining, thinking of Donating in order to help with queue times be nice to have a solid guild before doing so. As I'd be re-rolling wasn't sure if there was any particular class/spec you were looking for, on retail I'm most common with the Holy Paladin but I can play anything needed.

Thank you in advance.

12. May 29, 2017  

13. May 30, 2017  
    Hey there you guys still looking for a rogue?

Just hit 70 today and am looking for a progression oriented Raid. I played retail since beta 0.7 and was in several hardcore and semihardcore top guilds. I always strive to optimize myself. I am a teamplayer that can sit back on loot and raidspot if the content need arises or theres just a player that handels certain mechanics better then i do. If necessary i am also more then ready to reroll for a guild if the content need arises.
    If you are interested hit me up via PM :)

14. May 31, 2017  

15. Hi im a Feral Druid Tank 2.5+gs and i also have a few friends that could come as well if its possible.

First 123 Last