1. May 4, 2017  

When to start arena matches

Like the title suggests, as a new player to pvp, when should I start arenas?

2. May 9, 2017  
    Well, I reckon you can do 10 games every week for arena points to get WF gear. Naturally you want to get pvp offset from bg's and don't waste time on rele gear, go straight up WF. After that just slowly get rating so you can get better gear.

3. May 9, 2017  
    I'm just curious skill wise at what point should I even attempt arenas? Don't really want to be responsible for throwing tight knit arena matches but I also realize that we have to start somewhere.

4. May 10, 2017  
    Since there is pretty big portion of players that do same (I mean do 10 games every week) at lower MMR you might face lower geared or lower skilled players. However you also might face someone that dropped MMR or simply someone geared just starting to play too. But I would say since you are 1.5k MMR on default, should not worry much because players there won't be any good.

5. May 13, 2017  
    You should grind furious gear, you can do it by farming EoT or honor. Usually people hate when no geared person gets into battleground so I'd suggest to take the dungeon route to gear. It goes faster anyways. WF offparts aswell. Wintergrasp weekly quests give you tons of honor. Even still, get some wep/trinkets/rings in PVE. By then you should have enough gear to try to win arenas at lower MMR. Get those weekly 10 wins till you got enough points to get WF.

6. May 17, 2017  
    Generally, you should start the arena match when the prep timer has expired. You'll know when that happens because the doors open and you can see/fight your opponents! Hope that helps.