1. May 5, 2017  

2. May 5, 2017  
    Either make your own pug or find a decent guild to do raids with.

3. May 5, 2017  
    In my country's forum section, we have sticky about how to fake achi... so yea :d
    However, on the Selaya's sugg... Thing is, that, as we know, 1) most normal guilds lf players with experience; 2) gs; 3) raid only in the late evenings; 4) being with a guild may mean to stone a time in your schedule specifically for raiding; 5) well... I think it is kind of well-known that many of the wow players are not exactly social, so for them, joining a guild is actually hard...
    For some people, the only way to play in the end of the game is, yep, pugging - however, if you are under 5), or prefer to be more prepared when making a raid, or are just a newbie, you are doomed. Hence, the occassional f topics about how the community is suiciding itself...
    In deed, i have noticed few (without a) raids per week, going for 3 bosses with rather normal gs (because dbs the pugkiller is actually harder than the end-boss Koralon), however, these are directly said by the leaders that all they want is the gold from the res or to get their character items...

So, as a suggestion: Probably, it would be great, if the end-game guilds make some semi raids on global, as g runs tend to get less afkers..
    Probably, it would also be a good idea for the gms make some newbie runs on different raids, with a limited number of attempts or time, as events... still, the trolls & leavers will be a huge problem here...
    Finally, it is up to us, isn't it :)

4. May 5, 2017  
    >I cant get into a guild, therefore end-game guilds need to make charity raids for the plebs who cant play their class and probably not the raid either.
    do you even think before you write?

5. May 5, 2017  
    If you're horde side contact me i make PUG raids every week atleast 3 runs a week, i dont reserve anything i dont ask for 6k and i clean 12/12 10 and 25man on normal with pugs, all i ask for is from the player too pull it owns weight, if they cant do it, they get replaced(talking about **** dpsers, healers and tanks). hit me up with PM whoever wants a run, dont ask me to carry your 5k chars you wont get in, be atleast 5.5 with full gems and enchants and be able to play your class, peace.

6. May 6, 2017  
    >I cant get into a guild, therefore end-game guilds need to make charity raids for the plebs who cant play their class and probably not the raid either.
    do you even think before you write?
    Edit: Deleted my comment. I thought you were serious on the first paragraph then turns out you were talking to someone else. Lul memed

7. May 6, 2017  
    i would and aprecia te that, but for the alliance! as soon as i gear up to 5.5k or so on my shammy, ill start hosting, i know tactics and can lead but after they see my gs they run away

8. May 6, 2017  
    "Decided to make a 25normal full pug raid, leaded by coraki+me , it took a while to make the group and clear it" (2months ago)

9. May 6, 2017  
    I don't know guys... Isn't the real problem reaching 5.5k? I mean, when you get to that point, you can join any alt run (as one would have enough gs), and get the last gs points to go for the op raids...

10. May 6, 2017  

11. May 6, 2017  
    I don't know guys... Isn't the real problem reaching 5.5k? I mean, when you get to that point, you can join any alt run (as one would have enough gs), and get the last gs points to go for the op raids...
    Why would you join an alt run if you are already 5.5k gs? ICC 10 is meant for 4.5k gs, 5.5k is high enough for 10 and 25n and probably 10hc.

12. May 6, 2017  
    solution is simply either make own raids or join a guild. but if i would make a pug i would also require higher gs than what would the minimum to clear it with decent group because i dont trust anyone to be any good.

First 12