1. May 4, 2017  

Raiding "Elitism" its absurd ...

5.4k GS Onyxias lair
    5.7k GS for VOA

5.5k gs for RDF HC

ARE YOU ALL ****NG MAD, i my self am a resto shaman 4.7k gs and this is like taking the piss.......what the hell....

2. May 4, 2017  
    5.4k GS Onyxias lair
    5.7k GS for VOA

5.5k gs for RDF HC

ARE YOU ALL F***NG MAD, i my self am a resto shaman 4.7k gs and this is like taking the piss.......what the hell....
    Some people/raid leaders set an absurd GS requirement for a low tier raid/dungeons. I agree that it is insane.

It isn't something just of Warmane honestly. Back in mid-6.3 WoD, I've seen quite a few "Mythic-geared iLvl requirements" to down Archimonde Heroic. They just do that because it is easier (actually almost a faceroll) to have extremely high iLvl requirements set.

Believe it or not, even by doing that, they fail sometimes (most of the times, in Warmane).

If you are a healer, even if you are below the written requirements, they will most likely take you in just because you are a healer.

3. May 4, 2017  
    5.4k GS Onyxias lair
    5.7k GS for VOA

5.5k gs for RDF HC

ARE YOU ALL F***NG MAD, i my self am a resto shaman 4.7k gs and this is like taking the piss.......what the hell....
    it is easy to explain. the more braindead community the higher GS req they will ask.
    5.7k gs voa is probably an exception as you most likely see 5-5.3(dont post exceptions and rare things in such topics...)
    5.5k rhc is for faster dung as you take way less with high gear(and every1 wants to save time)
    and lol 5.4k or Onyx is pretty fair as 99% of ppl know 0 of what to do and 5.4k is even not enough lol

4. May 4, 2017  
    Make your own group problem solved.

5. May 4, 2017  
    I'm saving this threat to show my friends how ******ed icecrown comunity is.
    "5.4k for onyxia is pretty fair"

6. May 4, 2017  
    I'm saving this threat to show my friends how ******ed icecrown comunity is.
    "5.4k for onyxia is pretty fair"
    Taking things out of context. He said "5.4k for onyxia is pretty fair" to say that brain/tactics is what matters.

Go back to r/wowservers and praise your dream servers that will never come true.

7. May 4, 2017  
    Ya people are dumb on this server when it comes to gs with previous tier raids/hc but the best advice I can give you is to do wg and bgs and get all wrathful off pieces which are icc level item level and just cheese your item level a bit.

Most of the time people who ask for these scores are either fully geared and just want a fast run or someone really undergeared and wants carried.

Also making your own group isn't a bad idea. You can stack raids in your favor so you get the most gear and normally people won't bother *****ing about your gs if you are the leader.

8. May 4, 2017  
    lets see you make a 226 onyxia raid and succeed before you complain.

9. May 4, 2017  
    Can someone translate 5.4k gearscore for me in gear quality terms? I never used the addon on live nor when I ran my guild back in Molten days (2013 ish). It's not unusual for pugs to have unreasonable requirements though for a number of reasons.

1. Leader often wants to be boosted, and he wants that boost to be a success. If he/she can fill the raid with higher geared players then he/she will.
    2. People expect the worst of you, if people have no reason to believe you're good then they will assume you need all the help you can get gear wise.
    3. People do not want to wipe or progress, they want an easy ride.
    4. Majority of players out there actually are bad, more often than not it's for the best to overgear.

If you speak as if this is a Warmane server specific thing then you're hopelessly blind, every single retail expansion since WOTLK has been like this consistently. Anyway if I remember right Onyxia was designed to be done in Ulduar/TOTC gear (so like 226-245), it wasn't tightly tuned either.

10. May 4, 2017  
    it is easy to explain. the more braindead community the higher GS req they will ask.
    5.7k gs voa is probably an exception as you most likely see 5-5.3(dont post exceptions and rare things in such topics...)
    5.5k rhc is for faster dung as you take way less with high gear(and every1 wants to save time)
    and lol 5.4k or Onyx is pretty fair as 99% of ppl know 0 of what to do and 5.4k is even not enough lol
    none of them are rare exceptions, just brain dead elitists , i see people ask for this DAILY and not to mention the 6k+gs for icc 10, when as a shaman i nearly solo healer marrow icc 10...

11. May 4, 2017  
    now if only every1 were elitists skillers like you seem to be

12. May 4, 2017  
    could by wrong but I always had the thought 3-4K nax 4-5k ulduar 5-6k toc 6- ~7k icc depending on the difficulty you are aiming for so I would think 5.7k would be high level toc 25 heroic.

13. May 4, 2017  
    The real pro's ask for 6k gs for Culling of Time HC (mount run)
    Edited: May 4, 2017

14. May 4, 2017  
    can i ask for 9,000 brainscore instead tho

15. May 4, 2017  
    when I make a voa raid I just fill the roster with whatever whispers me, doesnt matter what gs or if they are fully pvp geared or w.e. there is one exception as to why I would not invite someone, and that is if the player is of the same class as me DDDDDDDDDD

as for icc10 that was mentioned, who the hell actually runs 10man unless you are tired of your life? seriously, id rather kms than run 10man icc. this because its a far worse punishment...

12 Last