1. May 4, 2017  

A good class to main

HI all, i'm new to wotlk (i'm not a new player of wow, i just never played seriously this expansion) and i want level and play only 1 class because i dont have mutch time for play or try all the class. I like 3 class dk, pally and hunter but i want select only one of them. I'm not looking for the op class but i want a class that can perfom well in pvp (world pvp, bgs, duel and arena) and in pve. I wish i'm in the correct place for this topic
    Tnx for all you'r reply :)

2. May 4, 2017  
    All 3 of the classes you've mentioned perform pretty well across the board. I would probably suggest the Paladin, since it can fill 3 roles (dps, healer and tank) without you having to reroll to another class. If you don't care about healing, then DK is good too. Hunter can be pretty fun in PvP, but I consider it very plain and boring in PvE - especially since everyone and your mother will expect you to be playing Marksman. If you want to focus on being DPS, then I would recommend the DK, since it is pretty versatile and all of the specs can perform pretty decently - all of the specs can bring something to a raid, and people won't complain about your spec like they would a Hunter.

Both Paladin and DK are pretty versatile in what specs are viable and are accepted by the community. Hunter, for the most part, you're pretty much stuck in one spec, and I just don't find that fun.

3. May 5, 2017  

4. May 5, 2017  
    it depends on few things
    if you get in decent guild then paladin is good since u can fit 3 roles. and in pvp paladin is still pretty fun. atleast for me, rerolled from rogue :DD

dk is also interesting class, pvp is pretty nice, in huge battle u can be that guy who will grab some1 from the distance, plus huge anti caster class.
    speaking about pve, uh is nice spec for pve, atleast i go with it till better gear and switch to blood, blood spec can be tanky and dps. dps is pretty hard since if u fck up rotation ur dps will go down. and yes frost spec is almoust the same rogue only with plate and no invis and huge def cds

hunter is op in pve and pvp but is it interesting to play? depends on you.

PS. hunters look like ****

5. May 6, 2017  
    ty all for u'r repy, i think i'll go with pala because i can go all 3 spec and i'll try to enter in one guild and cover all the role. as for pvp i saw some duel and pala is good for all type of pvp ( have some problem with range like hunter or fmage but is the balance of the game, ther aren't a class thet can win ever). GG all :)
    (sorry for my english)