1. May 9, 2017  
    Thanks for all the replies. I appreciate all of them, truly, though they are all quite fundamental, which is partially my fault as I did say ANYTHING that differs from wotlk. I've been mucking around on the PTR quite a bit prior to this post so anything in regards to the dynamics of TBC as a whole is no mystery to me.
    So I'm more interested in the details if you will. Something I came across recently was the flat 1% miss chance in PvP and the added lag. So more details that might be game breaking is what I'm interested in.
    Again thanks to all who replied!

Cheers.

2. May 9, 2017  
    If you're looking for "game breaking" differences that you aren't already aware of, I doubt you're going to find any if nothing that has already been posted doesn't apply.

3. May 9, 2017  
    If you're looking for "game breaking" differences that you aren't already aware
    Game breaking differences such as;

-snip
    and the added lag.
    -snip-
    That the developer team or whoever they are completely messed up? The batch that they decided to modify is the same batch that carried over up until MOP, where it suffered minor changes, until it was completely removed on WOD. None of the other realms suffers from this change and I doubt they'll ever will since the test is being a failure. Now isn't that an awesome custom game breaking mechanic, Mercy?

4. May 9, 2017  
    Something I came across recently was the flat 1% miss chance in PvP and the added lag.
    If you're looking for "game breaking" differences that you aren't already aware of,
    Game breaking differences such as;
    I'd suggest that you read posts a bit more thoroughly before posting and trying to call someone out.

That the developer team or whoever they are completely messed up? The batch that they decided to modify is the same batch that carried over up until MOP, where it suffered minor changes, until it was completely removed on WOD. None of the other realms suffers from this change and I doubt they'll ever will since the test is being a failure. Now isn't that an awesome custom game breaking mechanic, Mercy?
    You say it exists up until MOP, then you make the accusation that it's custom? Make up your mind.

5. May 9, 2017  
    You say it exists up until MOP, then you make the accusation that it's custom? Make up your mind.
    If we're going to be snarky about it

"Custom can also have a second meaning, as in "custom made" or made for a particular customer. This is also called "bespoke". A thing already made may be "customized" as in a "custom paint job" on a car, or other modification or adaptation for a user or purpose"

It's called a custom feature since the feature derails from what we can call as a fact/feature and you know exactly what I'm talking about since you declared yourself as an avid TBC player
    Besides that if the feature was so on point it would be present in every other realm and it isn't for some odd reason

First 12