1. May 5, 2017  

What class to pick!

Hi! Not sure if there has been made any topic regarding this - I have seen people asking for what class that are least played, but I think that is a diffrent question.

I have played very little TBC, and I am very excited about trying the expansion again. On Wotlk I have played a lot of mage, hunter, warlock and paladin. I am wondering how good those classes are in TBC? I have heard that Paladin for example were very bad back in vanilla, is it the same in TBC - paladin are very strong in wotlk tho.

It would be fun to try rouge to be honest, but I think the server will be very populated of rouges and warriors(?), so I would rather play a less played class.

Hope anyone can give any information regarding warlock, mage, hunter and paladin. Please give information with an open mind, not just hate on a class, because you are bad against them. (I play most pvp, and some pve)

Thanks for answers, see you ingame!

Edit: I want to main dps at top level.
    Edited: May 5, 2017

2. May 5, 2017  
    im rolling warlock so please, dont roll warlock

3. May 5, 2017  

4. May 5, 2017  
    holy pala is great both pve and pvp

ret pala is bad in pve ( or at least not much in demand). Not sure about pvp but should be strong in 2s.

tank pala was situational iirc. Only played tankadin tbc on private realms and I had a role for hyjal and some aoe tank fights which are few. You will likely have to carry a healoffset or something.

played retail lock and it was great. In need for PVE and one of the best in PVP with the sl sl spec.

Mage was average.

hunter is great and easy dps. Idk about pvp. Might be overplayed.

5. May 5, 2017  
    holy pala is great both pve and pvp

ret pala is bad in pve ( or at least not much in demand). Not sure about pvp but should be strong in 2s.

tank pala was situational iirc. Only played tankadin tbc on private realms and I had a role for hyjal and some aoe tank fights which are few. You will likely have to carry a healoffset or something.

played retail lock and it was great. In need for PVE and one of the best in PVP with the sl sl spec.

Mage was average.

hunter is great and easy dps. Idk about pvp. Might be overplayed.

Paladin is atrocious in PvP, holy, compared to other healers. Outright needs t6 offparts to even be viable. Ret is iffy, needs good team and gear dependent.

Tank paladins are great no matter what people tell you, and usually you have 1 retpala in a 25man because of utility (also, protpala tanks love a ret in their party).

6. May 6, 2017  
    depends if you are rolling horde or alliance bro. I feel there is never enough good shamans out there.

7. May 6, 2017  
    im rolling warlock so please, dont roll warlock
    I think I found my class.

8. May 6, 2017  
    I've been playing on rogue and paladin years agoon retail Skullcrasher EU... I liked the rogue very much and i wanted to play it now again but when i saw there is like 25% players playing rogue i was like wtf.... So I'll try with healing from start... Maybe druid or pala idk... Druid kinda more fun...and ofc only PvE :D

9. May 6, 2017  
    My Enhance shami does with lesser healing wave like 20% more heal than my holy paly with flash of light.
    Does flash of light get better in later seasons or is the healing just terrible low?
    Im wondering how a hpaly manage to outheal burst dmg....

10. May 6, 2017  
    Spam heal and fakecast every interrupt ever.
    Does it get better? Yes when you get 4pieces t6 in s4 and raid sunwell, before that holypaladin is a meme. Even with t6 it's still low tier, super bad.

Has 1 good comb which requires 2 top skill players (and dwarf pala + warrior, a must).
    Don't play holy paladin for pvp, you will hate it.