1. May 5, 2017  

PvP Class Rankings for S1. Set ur Predictions. For BG/Arena

PvP Class Rankings for S1. Set ur Predictions. For BG/Arena

Tittle says it all.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    Classes: Warlock, Warrior, Rogue, Mage, Priest, Paladin, Hunter, Druid, Shaman.
    (Trying to find overall view of the class not spec specific.)
    [Also commentate ur opinion!]
    __________________________________________________ ________________

2. May 5, 2017  
    Imo. Rogue will be the strongest. Why? Everyone knows why.

1. Rogue (OP)
    2. Druid (Nice Heals/Good mobility/Not bad dot dmg./ Tanky as ****/CC)
    3. Warlock (High Burst / High Dot dmg / Good surv./ High CC)
    4. Mage ( High Burst / CC / OP kiting)
    5. Priest (Good CC / Nice Heals and Shields / Good dot dmg with little burst)
    6. Hunter ( Just Hunter with dmg and kiting)
    7. Shaman (Good healing / High dmg / low CC / low surv.)
    8. Paladin (Fine heals/ Some CC / Low dmg only High Burst)
    9. Warrior (Skill Class with pocket healer, Average DMG, Low cc, RIP without dispells)
    Edited: May 5, 2017

3. May 5, 2017  
    I don't have any top in my head since everything depend of the skill but, i think dps/burst oriented comp may have some good success in arena at the start, because only s1 will be there while there will be T4 and T5 lootable. So players who do both arena and PvE HL will have a non negligeable advantage.

4. May 5, 2017  
    My list is not from best to worst. I'm just listing the most viable PvP classes in general.

In terms of Arena:

1. Resto Druid
    2. Warrior
    3: Rogue
    4. SL Warlock
    5. Disc Priest
    6. Frost Mage
    7. BM Hunter

BGs are quite arbitrary, but ranged classes have the upper hand when it comes to topping charts

1. Resto Druid
    2. Resto Shaman
    3. Hunter
    4. Warrior (needs pocket heals)
    5. Destro Warlock
    6. Shadow Priest
    7. Balance Druid
    8. PoM Mage
    9. SL/UA Warlock
    10. Feral Druid

Resto Druid is by far the strongest class in TBC.
    Edited: May 6, 2017

5. May 6, 2017  
    How is the Shadow Priest in PvP? I'm thinking 3s mostly.

6. May 6, 2017  
    Pretty viable, look up evolve on youtube he is a good sp in tbc.

7. May 6, 2017  
    How is the Shadow Priest in PvP? I'm thinking 3s mostly.
    Spriest is just fine in 3s. But be prepared to get trained every single match by every comp. Cause nobody is gonna let a Shadow Priest freecast in 3s. Always being cleaved is basically the biggest annoyance of a Spriest. That and the terrible mana regen. You're oom after 5 spells if not spec'd correctly.

8. May 6, 2017  
    so holy paladin is a no go in PVP ?

9. May 6, 2017  
    Paladin in tbc in general is a broken class that is underperforming and is VERY gear dependent to compete (libram swaps etc, too).
    In TBC arena tournament (private serv) paladins needed t6 offparts (SWP gear) added to them whilst other classes, except feral, don't get them, to even be viable.
    Holypaladins were still very rare and not in top rating, only 1 or 2 paladins (drcain i remember) were in the range you'd consider top 10.
    You need to be really good and know the game, as well as your warrior partner (or warlock, kinda works but I have never seen them do well. Weedy played hunter hpala at some point but he is better than most current tbc players so that may be a factor).
    In the end it's about what you enjoy, but pvp as paladin without being in a high end PvE guild is laughable.

10. May 6, 2017  
    What Matexqt said pretty much. Hpal is utterly useless in arena unless you're a fakecasting god and have 4piece T6 from Sunwell. And even then you're still gimped compared to other healers. Hpal is alright in BGs though. The holy light spam is pretty lol, and the buffs and freedom + bop are always welcome.

Shockadin is a whole different ballgame.
    Edited: May 6, 2017

11. May 8, 2017  

12. May 8, 2017  
    agree with these opinions above, however, have to mention that having http://www.wowhead.com/item=34471/vial-of-the-sunwell made holy paladins much more viable in arenas.

13. May 8, 2017  
    agree with these opinions above, however, have to mention that having http://www.wowhead.com/item=34471/vial-of-the-sunwell made holy paladins much more viable in arenas.
    The trinket is a bit overrated. It's good but not THAT good. I guess the odd Paladin with T6 + Vial will be viable in arena, in S4 in about a year lol.

14. May 8, 2017  
    For a Warlock in what order are the 'better' specs?

15. May 10, 2017  
    For a Warlock in what order are the 'better' specs?
    SL/SL
    UA
    Destro

Deep demo is sort of sl/sl.

12 Last