1. May 10, 2017  
    I guess the odd Paladin with T6 + Vial will be viable in arena, in S4 in about a year lol.
    Whats special about T6? The set bonus doesn't look that strong. Don't u lose too much resilience when using the pve set?

2. May 10, 2017  
    Whats special about T6? The set bonus doesn't look that strong. Don't u lose too much resilience when using the pve set?
    4 piece bonus+loads of mp5.

3. May 10, 2017  
    Well the 4 piece bonus don't look that strong to me, and certainly isn't enough to say "if you don't have 4 T6, Hpal is useless" xD For some people here, things are black or white, and they don't think about a grey position + they mostly speak about arena which is only a part of the game and pvp

4. May 10, 2017  
    Well the 4 piece bonus don't look that strong to me, and certainly isn't enough to say "if you don't have 4 T6, Hpal is useless" xD For some people here, things are black or white, and they don't think about a grey position + they mostly speak about arena which is only a part of the game and pvp
    Believe me the 4 piece matters a lot in 3s. It's basically a 10% healing buff, plus loads of mp5 + some bonus healing + some haste. Add the Vial (instant 2000 heal) and you've changed the whole game.

Hpal really is utterly useless in 3s before Sunwell. You get locked so easily and Curse of Tongues is your biggest enemy. Holy Shock heals for nothing and your Sacrifice is dispellable. It's incredibly frustrating playing Hpal in 3s.

But like I said earlier random BGs are a different game for Hpal. Your Freedom and BoP are awesome and you can actually spam Holy Light with Light's Grace talent. As if anybody is gonna lock you anyway.

5. May 10, 2017  
    i will go war or paladins however both of them have some really annoying limitations.war need healer with him or you are useless and to do PVP as ret you need shaman or you feel really week.
    Edited: May 10, 2017

6. May 10, 2017  
    i will go war or paladins however both of them have some really annoying limitations.war need healer with him or you are useless and to do PVP as ret you need shaman or you feel really week.
    I think ret/rogue is a thing in S1. Belf/Undead that is.

7. May 14, 2017  
    my prediction for bgs : The true bg heroes will play alliance ( as always ), they will have ful honor gear in a matter of days ( as always ) and they will keep playing untill they reach 98k lifetime kills at which point they will quit wow due to real life issues. On their dying bed they will remember the days of their former glory and will eventually get eaten by the fact that they failed to get that juicy 100k.

8. May 14, 2017  
    my prediction for bgs : The true bg heroes will play alliance ( as always ), they will have ful honor gear in a matter of days ( as always ) and they will keep playing untill they reach 98k lifetime kills at which point they will quit wow due to real life issues. On their dying bed they will remember the days of their former glory and will eventually get eaten by the fact that they failed to get that juicy 100k.
    What about the arena heroes going alliance as well? ah wait most of them would qq not to be undead :)
    so they have to live with 40min queues and unbalanced server..
    trying alliance with option to reroll on x5 server

9. May 14, 2017  
    Can confirm. Will be me. Fml in advance.

First 12