1. May 5, 2017  

can't sell items back to vendor?

I know that some of you will start with "oh just post it to the bugtracker you noob!" but i just want to ask if this is happening to someone else? I buy items for currency no matter if honor or emblems and if i decide to re-sell it immediately after that nothing happens ?

2. May 8, 2017  

3. May 8, 2017  
    Are you using a custom UI by any chance, could be not displaying the confirmation window to re-sell example a honor item for x return of honor, other then that open a Ticket.

4. Is happening to me aswell just tried to sell 3 old bits of gear n didnt work?

5. Is happening to me aswell just tried to sell 3 old bits of gear n didnt work?
    How old? Older than 2 (or how many) hours or, by any chance, enchanted/gemmed?
    You can't sell old stuff back after using it for more than 2 hours or if you've enchanted/gemmed/modified it.

And bumping is really not necessary. This is the stuff the ingame dialogue tells you when you try to modify it, even shows the message "You may return this item to the vendor in 1 hour 32 minutes" or **** like that.