1. May 5, 2017  

Seasoned Soldier.

Can someone explain to me how Seasoned Soldier must work ,which abilities are affected by the passive?
    *. Im asking because a lot of people are saying that : Seasoned Soldier should only apply to: Shockwave , Bladestorm , Dragon Roar , Execute , undefined ,
    Thunder Clap , Heroic Leap .
    *But ive seen in battle.net forums : '' Seasoned Soldier increases our overall damage by that 25%. This means Mortal Strike, Slam, Overpower, Heroic Strike and normal melee attacks damage is increased by that 25%''

*So can someone explain to me how its supposed to work and which abilities are affected by it.

2. May 7, 2017  
    [Seasoned Soldier]
    "While wielding a two-handed melee weapon, your Physical damage dealt is increased by 25%, and the Rage cost of Whirlwind and Thunder Clap are reduced by 10."

Basically what this passive ability does is that it increases your physical damage done overall, that affects all your physical damage dealing abilities, that includes Mortal Strike, Slam and Overpower.

3. May 9, 2017  
    [Seasoned Soldier]
    "While wielding a two-handed melee weapon, your Physical damage dealt is increased by 25%, and the Rage cost of Whirlwind and Thunder Clap are reduced by 10."

Basically what this passive ability does is that it increases your physical damage done overall, that affects all your physical damage dealing abilities, that includes Mortal Strike, Slam and Overpower.
    Are you sure that its increasing Mortal Strike,Slam and overpower? I am asking because a lot of people said that it does not affect those 3 abilities ?