1. May 17, 2017  
    Just curious, is ryanredfern redfern from In Excelsis?
    Nop, sorry, that's someone else.

2. May 18, 2017  
    Do you guys think you can have 1 more spot in the guild for BM hunter?i really like first page guild post.friendly and social guild that still care about raid progression is exactly the guild i am looking for.
    Edited: May 18, 2017

3. May 18, 2017  
    Do you guys think you can have 1 more spot in the guild for BM hunter?i really like first page guild post.friendly and social guild that still care about raid progression is exactly the guild i am looking for.
    Yes we do, come to our discord so we can talk :)

4. May 19, 2017  
    A social laid back chill guild with some raiding action? That exactly what i'm looking for! I really would like to join once the server goes live, tomorrow i'll be hitting your discord server.

5. May 19, 2017  
    A social laid back chill guild with some raiding action? That exactly what i'm looking for! I really would like to join once the server goes live, tomorrow i'll be hitting your discord server.
    Welcome mate! :) Also less than 24 hours till launch, they hype is real!!!

6. May 20, 2017  
    Hello! I saw your post and I am thinking of roling a shaman. I will most definitely make it resto once i hit 70. I just want to ask if that resto shaman spot is still open and if so can i join or how can i do it?

7. May 20, 2017  
    Hey! I'm an oldschool vanilla player (29 years old) and recently, I've lost contact with all my old gaming buddies. Heard of this server, and you guys seem to just what I look for in a guild! A friendly, serious and respected staff!
    If you ever need a Warlock, please let me know, would love to get to know you guys!

(Also really raid experienced)

Sean (also in-game name)

8. May 21, 2017  
    We do need a warlock yes:), contact Sherkkan or Gladdos in-game for an invite

9. May 21, 2017  
    Hello! I saw your post and I am thinking of roling a shaman. I will most definitely make it resto once i hit 70. I just want to ask if that resto shaman spot is still open and if so can i join or how can i do it?
    Yes, whisper Sherkkan or Gladdos for an invite:)

10. May 23, 2017  
    Guild recruitment is still open, starting kara asap.

11. May 31, 2017  
    Hi Sherkkan (And rest of NeverEnding)

Wanted to catch you for a chat on Discord, but couldn't see you or Gladdos on. Would like to talk about joining, as either an elemental or a resto shaman. Hit me up in PMs - But will also be lurking your Discord.

12. May 31, 2017  
    Hi Sherkkan (And rest of NeverEnding)

Wanted to catch you for a chat on Discord, but couldn't see you or Gladdos on. Would like to talk about joining, as either an elemental or a resto shaman. Hit me up in PMs - But will also be lurking your Discord.
    Welcome on board mate :)

13. June 2, 2017  

14. June 2, 2017  
    Hey there Sherkan, I'm currently a lvl 20 Warrior named Zerexa looking to reach lvl 70, would I be able to have a spot as a fury/tank in the guild? I'll be on the discord as Zerexa so hit me up if you wanna talk.
    Edited: June 2, 2017

15. Hey Sherkan!
    You and your guild sound real nice , I'm very interested.
    You still looking for ranged? Demo/Destro(going destro when I have abit more crit/hit) lock here , got most of my pre praid BIS, just one or two greens, working on rep grind, Kara attunement complete.if you're interested, hit me up! Have a nice day.
    Feel free to check out my char if you are interested, http://armory.warmane.com/character/...utland/profile
    - cheerio

First 123