1. May 6, 2017  

<NeverEnding> [H] is looking for YOU!

Before you start reading thread ask yourself these questions:

-Do you want a friendly environment, elitist and rage free?
    -Do you want a guild that doesn't just log in to do a raid and waits until reset?
    -Do you want dank memes?
    Look no further!

Small back story about NeverEnding

We're bunch of guys who played together on several servers (and retail aswell), we did our fair bit of raiding, now we're looking for our permanent home.

<NeverEnding>'s main goal is to be highly social guild, full of fun and enjoyment. Lets be honest, we're playing TBC, which means no bull**** LFR,RDF or any of that nonsense, so players gotta stick together if they wanna achieve something! We're planning to stay PvE oriented guild with 2 raiding days per week, which will be:

Raid days:

-Tuesday 6 PM ST
    -Thursday 6 PM ST
    From the times you can see that we have EU raiding times, but as I said my goal is to be social, which means that if you don't plan to raid, for example you just want to pvp, you can join aswell.

What do we expect from you:

-Be around, join discord, talk to people, help guildies (help is always returned in one way or another!)
    -If you're going offline for more than week let us know, want to keep guild fresh as possible, so won't allow inactivity.
    -As we will tend to be chill while we're not raiding, while raiding it is expected to be focused, you will be prepared ;)

What will you get from us:

-Social environment, place to meet new friends and enjoy the game to its full potential, a place you could call your second home
    -Fair loot distribution and awesome raiding environment.
    -Guild progression, and memes.

About loot:

-We will be using Loot Concil, which is in our opinion the best way to gear up the raid group, favoritism will NOT happen, that brings me to another segment, which are roles.
    Roles

-Guild leader - Takes care of all the other ranks, organizes the raids, makes events, etc.
    -Raid leader - Leads the raid, knows the tactics and doesn't rage :)
    -Recruiting Officer - He is here to get more members!
    -Officer - Officers are basically like GM, they're here to keep the guild healthy, to track performance, distribute loot, etc.
    -Raider - Nothing much to say about it, players who are in the raid group.
    -Social - Players who just want to stay in guild for social aspect! We will be making events with these members as well to keep things fresh!
    -Alt - your typical alt role, there will be only one like this, this role won't be able to do anything much.

As you can see we do not have and WILL Not have "Elite raider" or whatnot, everyone is the same when it comes to loot distribution, if you do your part of the job.

--- If you want to join pm me on forums or join our discord server : https://discord.gg/95Gazm9
    Edited: May 15, 2017

2. May 7, 2017  
    Free bump for a very nice guild announcement post! :). Especially liked the raid leader doesnt rage part haha. Good luck and keep it great!:)

3. May 7, 2017  
    Free bump for a very nice guild announcement post! :). Especially liked the raid leader doesnt rage part haha. Good luck and keep it great!:)
    Thanks man, i feel like too many guilds die because all people do is come online when its raid time, and everyone just gets burned out basically.

4. May 7, 2017  
    Thanks man, i feel like too many guilds die because all people do is come online when its raid time, and everyone just gets burned out basically.
    Very true seen it happen so many times over the years, hell it even happened to me twice:)). I think thats the big difference between shaping a guild for 'progress' only and building it for the community itself. A guild with a strong active community will achieve progress anyhow and also be much more enjoyable and stable on long term.

Will contact you in-game once the realm is up and rolling as would very much like to join you guys :)

5. May 7, 2017  
    Glad to hear that, but you should come to our discord to meet everyone before we start
    https://discord.gg/95Gazm9

6. May 7, 2017  
    Bump Bump Hype Hype ^_^ Can't wait!

7. May 7, 2017  
    Thanks man, if you need any info don't hesitate to ask !

8. May 8, 2017  
    What time does 8pm utc +1 transfer into server time?

9. May 8, 2017  
    What time does 8pm utc +1 transfer into server time?
    As far as i know server time is on UTC so that would be 7pm Server Time (i hope i didnt fail with math here haha)

10. May 8, 2017  
    As far as i know server time is on UTC so that would be 7pm Server Time (i hope i didnt fail with math here haha)
    Looking from ptr there is 2 hours difference(i think ptr and live use the same time) , nevertheless I changed all times to ST so it should be fine now.

11. May 9, 2017  
    Looking from ptr there is 2 hours difference(i think ptr and live use the same time) , nevertheless I changed all times to ST so it should be fine now.
    Thats awesome, 6pm ST is even a better fit for me! /dance

12. May 9, 2017  
    Quick update, we will be doing some dungeons/raids in a couple of days on PTR.

13. May 10, 2017  
    Bump , come join this awesome bunch!

14. May 10, 2017  

15. May 10, 2017  

123 Last