1. May 7, 2017  

Deterrence yet again..

So why the fvck is Repentance so special to go through Deterrence? Also, you can see Immolate NOT going through meaning I didn't lag or anything..

2. May 17, 2017  

3. May 19, 2017  
    Playing devil's advocate but you can cast deterrence and then be hit by a lavaburst.

Being serious you should instead make a list of spells that go through, much more helpful.

4. May 19, 2017  
    Playing devil's advocate but you can cast deterrence and then be hit by a lavaburst.

Being serious you should instead make a list of spells that go through, much more helpful.
    And how is that? IIRC even if a spell is in mid-flight and you pop deter it should work, with the exception of Chaos Bolt.

There's already a known list of spells that go through deter by default, and fking Thunderstorm, Chain Lightning etc AINT the ones...

5. May 19, 2017  
    I tried 200+ times to recreate the situation.

To start off, your log being incomplete made this really hard to analyze.

1st screenshot: I cannot say it for sure, but if you have Deterrence'd macro'd so it cancelauras the effect if you press it again, it would explain the situation. (As you did press it twice according to the log. You pressed it once, Deterrence was casted, you pressed it the second time, and it said "failed, on CD.")

2nd screenshot: He repented you in-between Deterrence casts. You casted the first one, it ended at 17 seconds, and you clearly see that you didn't re-cast Deterrence. (Says you are Pacified and it failed, meaning you spamming Deterrence while Deterrence'd).

3rd screenshots: Case with Lava Burst

16:08:18> [Silentdusk] casts [Deterrence].
    16:08:18> [Silentdusk] gains [Silentdusk's] [Deterrence].
    16:08:19> [Silentless's] [Fireball] hits [Silentdusk] for 4835 Fire.
    16:08:23> [Silentdusk's] [Deterrence] fades from [Silentdusk

Indeed, the projectile that has ALREADY been casted and is on the fly before Deterrence has been casted don't get deflected. I am not sure if this is a bug or not.

I am not sure about Chain Lightening & Judgement, however. And AGAIN, your log being incomplete makes this hard to analyze/confirm/reproduce.

Your log doesn't show Auras being gained/lost (only shows the casts).

You simply could have casted Deterrence, cancelled it mid-Deterrence and died. I myself haven't had any problem with Deterrence honestly.

6. May 19, 2017  

7. May 21, 2017