1. May 7, 2017  

DFO not proccing on dots?

Did I just waste 23 coins on this? It won't proc on dot ticks. Been trying to get it to do so for around 15 mins now.
    15 mins of vt + swp ticking on multiple targets = 0 procs

I thought everyone just used Phylactery because they were pve crit heroes or didnt know how to manage surging power stacks but this bug might be why.
    Edited: May 7, 2017

2. May 7, 2017  
    Did I just waste 23 coins on this junk?
    You can always ask for refund.

3. May 7, 2017  
    You can always ask for refund.
    I wonder when it broke. I didn't even see it on the bug tracker.

Maybe it's just me?

If anyone else notices this pls respond

4. May 7, 2017  
    Yeap, not proccing on dots, just tried it, if it didnt proc on 4x corruption in 3 minutes it sure wont proc on others.
    It did proc when i started shadow bolt spam so it's direct damage only.

DFO sucks anyway, yea, nice haste on it, but the proc is underwhelming, especially if you gotta move and it procced 16s before that - rip the final (and the only worth) stage of it.

And according to this guy, it seems to be meant that way, good thing is it can proc from channeling so that means MF should be ok and from casting a dot so each time you do VT, or if you gotta manually refresh SH:P.

5. May 7, 2017  
    Yeap, not proccing on dots, just tried it, if it didnt proc on 4x corruption in 3 minutes it sure wont proc on others.
    It did proc when i started shadow bolt spam so it's direct damage only.

DFO sucks anyway, yea, nice haste on it, but the proc is underwhelming, especially if you gotta move and it procced 16s before that - rip the final (and the only worth) stage of it.

And according to this guy, it seems to be meant that way, good thing is it can proc from channeling so that means MF should be ok and from casting a dot so each time you do VT, or if you gotta manually refresh SH:P.
    Dont know about some random guy on wowhead but
    https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/issues/6297

6. May 7, 2017  
    Can confirm that at the moment DFO is not proccing from DOTS or any channeled spells on warlocks such as drain life and drain soul.

7. May 7, 2017  
    I also can confirm.

But WoWHead comments contradict the TrinityCore fixes. /shrug/