1. May 7, 2017  

Taming a low lvl pet bug?

I just tamed a lvl 23 lion as a lvl 70 hunter, after i tamed it my pet did not increased the level by 5 lvls below my lvl, it stood as a lvl 23 lion instead of a lvl 65 lion. Is this a bug? I just wanna make sure before i make a bug report.

2. May 7, 2017  
    That's blizzlike, that came in patch 3.0.2 as quoted from thr the patch notes.
    If a hunter tames a pet that is more than five levels beneath their own level, the pet will then have their level increased to five levels beneath the hunter's own level

3. May 7, 2017  
    That's blizzlike, that came in patch 3.0.2 as quoted from thr the patch notes.
    well my pet stuck at lvl 23 and not lvl 65. That quote refers to it should be 5 lvls below the lvl of the player. So im gonna report it anyways since only 1 had replied to this post.

Look at my lvl and the pet's lvl.

Edited: May 7, 2017

4. May 7, 2017  

5. May 7, 2017  

6. May 9, 2017  
    Yes, unfortunately that feature did not exist in TBC. I love Humar the Pridelord too. As a Hunter myself, I always hated having to change my pet out because he could not keep up with my levels. With the 5x rate, leveling as a Hunter your pet will not level at the same rate as you and will always be behind.
    Edited: May 9, 2017

7. May 9, 2017  
    Yes, unfortunately that feature did not exist in TBC. I love Humar the Pridelord too. As a Hunter myself, I always hated having to change my pet out because he could not keep up with my levels. With the 5x rate, leveling as a Hunter your pet will not level at the same rate as you and will always be behind.
    I leveled a hunter to 70 in phase 1 and the pet was always keeping up to my level.

8. May 11, 2017  
    I leveled a hunter to 70 in phase 1 and the pet was always keeping up to my level.
    i agree, it keep on with me as well at phase 1!