1. May 7, 2017  

TBC Horde have and edge on Alliance?

I saw many coments in forums and youtube videos about TBC being a Horde friendly expansion and because of that other servers had population problems, since i never played TBC before can anyone explain me why?

2. May 7, 2017  
    probably cuz of racials

blood elves favored paladins

horde races tended to be the best

troll and orc for most classes in pve

undead and orc for most classes for pvp

3. May 7, 2017  
    Because they are all noobs. :)
    The only thing that favored horde in this expansion was a bigger shaman population.

Racials that favor mostly 1vs1 and unorganized pvp don't matter in endgame pve or pvp.
    Edited: May 7, 2017

4. May 7, 2017  
    TBC = Horde.

Horde has lots of Shamans and lots of Pallies. Plus better racials and a much more serious pve and pvp community.
    Horde can be found dueling in Durotar. While Alliance players prefer naked RP in Goldshire.

5. May 7, 2017  
    The only thing that favored horde in this expansion was a bigger shaman population.

Racials that favor mostly 1vs1 and unorganized pvp don't matter in endgame pve or pvp.
    You don't understand anything...

People usually play the faction with better racials, even if they don't matter in endgame pve or pvp (Actually it's matter alot), and you have alot of proofs, like in WOD, when everybody transfer to alliance and suddenly start to win about 70% BGs.

6. May 7, 2017  

You don't know what you are talking about wrath baby.... racials mostly only favor 1v1's? ... ROFL

UD is insane in TBC pvp, it doesn't even share timer with trinket and lasts for 5 seconds, not to mention orc racial is also insane because it reduces chance to be stunned, not duration.... Also like another guy said BE is basically only way to be a competitive paladin and tauren is decent as well. Horde is by far the most superior racials in TBC for pvp, anyone who says differently is lying though there's plenty of decent classes / comps that work well with alliance as well but overall horde is much better.

7. May 7, 2017  
    Unless you play specific arena combs (druid hunter for dwarf hunter, rog rog for 2humans (better vs druid setups, worse vs priest/lock compared to UD), dwarf dwarf for pal war... you don't even touch alliance in tbc.
    Alliance has better PvE prot palas and that's about it. Trash priest racials, trash racials..
    Gnome warrior in druid war is not bad, I prefer orc however.

8. May 7, 2017  
    Theres another trend too, On these other servers alliance tend to reck face in BGs. for all the min maxers out there that will roll horde you have a large population of sheep rolling there too and we all know what sheep are good for?... Killing! ;)

9. May 7, 2017  
    You don't understand anything...

People usually play the faction with better racials, even if they don't matter in endgame pve or pvp (Actually it's matter alot), and you have alot of proofs, like in WOD, when everybody transfer to alliance and suddenly start to win about 70% BGs.
    Welcome to TBC.
    You don't know what you are talking about wrath baby.... racials mostly only favor 1v1's? ... ROFL

UD is insane in TBC pvp, it doesn't even share timer with trinket and lasts for 5 seconds, not to mention orc racial is also insane because it reduces chance to be stunned, not duration.... Also like another guy said BE is basically only way to be a competitive paladin and tauren is decent as well. Horde is by far the most superior racials in TBC for pvp, anyone who says differently is lying though there's plenty of decent classes / comps that work well with alliance as well but overall horde is much better.
    Welcome to TBC.
    Oh i never played wrath btw.

10. May 7, 2017  
    i always play horde so no way i go ally xdi hope u all go ally

11. May 7, 2017  
    Welcome to TBC.
    Oh i never played wrath btw.

LOL you are the one who said all the ridiculous misinformation in this forum post then you are telling us welcome to tbc?. "The only thing that favored horde in this expansion was a bigger shaman population." and "Racials that favor mostly 1vs1 and unorganized pvp don't matter in endgame pve or pvp." are both quotes FROM YOU. You are apparently the one who never played tbc because you sound really ignorant in what you said so you should be the one welcoming yourself to this xpac. I wasn't the only one who let you know just how ignorant you really are... pathetic.

12. May 8, 2017  
    LOL you are the one who said all the ridiculous misinformation in this forum post then you are telling us welcome to tbc?. "The only thing that favored horde in this expansion was a bigger shaman population." and "Racials that favor mostly 1vs1 and unorganized pvp don't matter in endgame pve or pvp." are both quotes FROM YOU. You are apparently the one who never played tbc because you sound really ignorant in what you said so you should be the one welcoming yourself to this xpac. I wasn't the only one who let you know just how ignorant you really are... pathetic.
    Welcome to forum posting.

13. May 8, 2017  
    the ally got an edge on horde....because if the ally dont queue on bg the horde can't do the bg. The ally are gonna decided what bg they want to do and which not....

14. May 8, 2017  
    If it wasn't for me liking horde more, I would have rolled alliance at this moment. Only because of all noobs who think racials will make the difference in TBC.

I played TBC on retail, there was no imbalance because of racials, but because of different kind of people. Nobody complained about racials back then as they did in wotlk.

There were battle groups where alliance was the winner and others where horde was the winner in BGs. If I remember right, alliance was dominating arenas in Europe. I'm pretty sure I am right.

15. May 8, 2017  
    If it wasn't for me liking horde more, I would have rolled alliance at this moment. Only because of all noobs who think racials will make the difference in TBC.

I played TBC on retail, there was no imbalance because of racials, but because of different kind of people. Nobody complained about racials back then as they did in wotlk.

There were battle groups where alliance was the winner and others where horde was the winner in BGs. If I remember right, alliance was dominating arenas in Europe. I'm pretty sure I am right.
    Except that compared to retail, where gladiator rogues prefered to spam hemo (even bg9) over keeping 3 poisons up on targets via shivs, you will now face players who broke down the expansion and a new meta where racials are VERY IMPORTANT, to the point where a good amount of setups are favored with racial combinations. It's a big cd for classes. You can't compare 2008 arena to 2017.

12 Last