1. May 7, 2017  

Fear teleports ???

Hello Frostwolf community, im back after longer brake and i wanted to play some my fav class , warlock. Now i may be lil bit rusty but what happened to fear ? i mean ik it was uber glitched but not like this. After i fear target, it shows it run in same place on my screen and i cast in his direction but i get the msg that i must face the right direction. After fear ends the feared target just teleport to random location (most of times behind you or out of LoS). So is this a new thing for fear now or ? Must we use glyph to fear in place now to be able to cast at feared targets or pray for luck that he is there where game shows you?
    If you wonna confirm this pm me on ally - Dondraco and i can show you.

2. May 7, 2017  
    Hello Frostwolf community, im back after longer brake and i wanted to play some my fav class , warlock. Now i may be lil bit rusty but what happened to fear ? i mean ik it was uber glitched but not like this. After i fear target, it shows it run in same place on my screen and i cast in his direction but i get the msg that i must face the right direction. After fear ends the feared target just teleport to random location (most of times behind you or out of LoS). So is this a new thing for fear now or ? Must we use glyph to fear in place now to be able to cast at feared targets or pray for luck that he is there where game shows you?
    If you wonna confirm this pm me on ally - Dondraco and i can show you.
    fear is super bugged

3. May 7, 2017  
    Fear is buggy, so is any grip, displacements etc. Laggy people will tp back to their original position after the initial spell because of the anti hack. I'm sometimes laggy and it's funny when a dk double grips me just for me to tp back away from him.

4. May 7, 2017  
    It isn't just fear, its mostly every moving cc which can trigger the teleportation including intimidating shout , howl of terror, scatter shot, blood horror, etc

5. May 7, 2017  

6. May 7, 2017  
    It isn't just fear, its mostly every moving cc which can trigger the teleportation including intimidating shout , howl of terror, scatter shot, blood horror, etc
    All these began because some dummies couldn't stop tping and speed hacking in BGs. Their actions cause the rest of us to suffer.
    You know what's even worse?! ENDLESS FLIGHT PATHS THAT RESET POSITION EVERY, SINGLE, TIME! >_<

7. May 7, 2017  
    yea sometimes i get feared by psyfiend from 100 yards away, another bug :D

8. May 8, 2017  
    Discussing bugs on forum will definitely not help in getting this issue fixed (not to mention off topic posts ). Report the bug in the bug tracker or vote it up if it's already reported.