1. May 7, 2017  

Disc surviving vs SM warrior?

How is this done? It seems that if I'm left alone with one of those 6.5k+ gs warriors in arena it goes bad VERY quik.
    Even if I keep up renew, shield and pom the health isn't really going up. Some of them don't even interrupt, they let me spam my heals and I still can't get to full health.

Do warriors have any tricks or annoying stuff I could do? (I'm asking from a 2.2k+ perspective)

2. May 8, 2017  
    Disc is paper against warr/dk.. Idk why, but it is. And to survive you need to rotate def cd-s 24/7.. If you are playing with paladin then on start use Hand of Sacrifice, after that use divine sacrifice, if you fall below 40% hp use pain sup if you can't heal up (or save it for bladestorm), use hop only when you are on 10-15% hp and you can't heal up, paladin needs to use almost every instant flash heal on you,.. If you are playing with dk, dk should grip warr when he uses bladestorm on you, slow warr 24/7,.. And if ur playing with warr, just pray to god your warr will kill first other warr or his partner..

3. May 8, 2017  
    From 5,9k gs warrs pov it seems ua is what closes it, When i get ua up i can almost always kill a disc.

So yeah, my quess is start tracking ua .

4. May 9, 2017  
    If a war has a pocket hand of freedom theres not much you can do to annoy a warrior. If he doesn't have paladin then keep the war kited at mid-range. Not close enough for a charge, but not close enough to attack.

5. May 11, 2017  
    Surprised nobody has said it yet.

But the actual strat is to force the warrior to LoS his healer. If he wants to continue tunneling the priest, he has to walk around the pillar with you into danger, which then forces his own healer to reposition making themselves vulnerable to CC.