1. May 14, 2017  
    I really hope a mod sees this and somehow gives it more attention. A sticky perhaps? Although I'll just bookmark it for now.

Confession: I fell for the Warmane Anniversary scam and now my account is banned for advertising.

2. May 14, 2017  
    I really hope a mod sees this and somehow gives it more attention. A sticky perhaps? Although I'll just bookmark it for now.

Confession: I fell for the Warmane Anniversary scam and now my account is banned for advertising.
    Well that just sucks.

Guess there's first time for everything. oh well

3. May 17, 2017  

4. May 17, 2017  
    I've stickied this thread. You won't need to bump it every day for visibility anymore.

5. May 17, 2017  
    I've stickied this thread. You won't need to bump it every day for visibility anymore.
    Thanks! Appreciated it!

6. May 19, 2017  
    Thank you so much for this (: New to this server, coming from retail, but really missing Wrath too much. Learning how to deal with community and certain "obstacles" here haha :D

This helped, and thank you for making the time to make this!

7. May 20, 2017  
    Thank you so much for this (: New to this server, coming from retail, but really missing Wrath too much. Learning how to deal with community and certain "obstacles" here haha :D

This helped, and thank you for making the time to make this!
    Anytime, if you have any further question regarding this thread feel free to ask or anything game related :) And also have a fun time here!

8. May 24, 2017  
    I would like to know the information of this server, experience, info of the last patch, ... I would like to know in which point we are, thank you!

9. May 25, 2017  
    I would like to know the information of this server, experience, info of the last patch, ... I would like to know in which point we are, thank you!
    What kind of information?

Experience is a pretty well diverse community with lots of Hardcore guild to Casual ones and Wpvp and BGs are also fun in this server.

This is 3.3.5 patch and there is no more patch available for it.

We are End-Game content with people farming ICC every week

10. May 25, 2017  
    I mean, is blizzard like rates x1? x3? drops? any advantages for donators? things like that, thank you!

11. May 27, 2017  
    I mean, is blizzard like rates x1? x3? drops? any advantages for donators? things like that, thank you!
    Ah yes, sorry my bad.

The rates can be found here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=339560

The Advantages in donating are que skip, instant BIS gears if they have money to spare and some TGC mounts/rare pets.

12. I recommend an addon called "Stalker" It wanrs you when a horde/alliance pop up around.
    It gives enough time for escpae/preapre/hide etc.

13. If you don't like getting ganked you can start multiboxing. Even with the weakest i5 processor you can easely multibox 5 elemental shamans and blow those pesky gankers up!
    If you still get ganked, add more ele shamans.

14. If you don't like getting ganked you can start multiboxing. Even with the weakest i5 processor you can easely multibox 5 elemental shamans and blow those pesky gankers up!
    If you still get ganked, add more ele shamans.
    aaaaand thats how it all begins xD

15. aaaaand thats how it all begins xD
    The never ending cycle of hate.

First 123 Last