1. Another good way of avoiding ganking is to level during off peak hours if possible.

Or have a friend boost you through instances (not using the infamous exploit of leaving party).

2. Did someone said ganking? ;d here i am the master of it. borean tundra one.

Marieezy!

3. Also, I have made a drinking game for the forums in another thread if anyone would like to partake in it.

Posting here so everyone can see.

UPDATE: Which got stickied very recently. HALLELUJAH!!
    Edited: January 14, 2018

4. Another way to avoid being ganked while leveling: donate coins for insta-80. :)
    Edited: March 6, 2018 Reason: typo

5. Another way to avoid being ganked while leveling: donate coins for insta-80. :)
    I wouldnt call this leveling tho

6. Any particular reason this isn't stickied anymore?

7. Yay, there it is back on!

That being said, I guess the drinking game affected Mercy way too much because even she doesn't remember or know why.

8. Only explanation for ganking people is if you were abused as a child.

Gizmadin, Wenston and Elzya alliance players are obviously the victim of this. Worst case scenario also, it must have been a multiple times a day thing. However have no sympathy for these people. All hope for them is lost, Ignore them immediately otherwise they will attempt to rape you themselves because that is all they know.
    Edited: June 27, 2018

9. I believe the frosts not being awarded under "common beliefs" was fixed.

10. I believe the frosts not being awarded under "common beliefs" was fixed.
    Was it? That's awesome! I'll update this tonight. I just came back! hahaha

11. "Common Beliefs
    People always think that if you kick someone off RDF you wont yield any Frost. Its not,
    You don't receive any EoF when Re-queue for a new member when someone left/kicked."

I think this is fixed yes?
    I did multiple RDF's where we re invited someone who got kicked or left, and we got emblems every time, even frosties.

12. Fixed the post. It should be readable now! :)

@Disktrasa - It's been fixed.

First 123