1. May 8, 2017  

Any dedicated players who wanna create a "new" community on [H] side ?

Sup folks,
    at first i want to tell you a bit about myself :)

I joined this server a few months ago and most of the time i played with my gf questing here and there, or i did some pug raids to get some loot (stayed some time in highend guilds too). I came from the PvP scene which is 100% focused for the most part of WOTLK before i jumped into PvE cuz i got bored of arenas. Cleared the entire content of this exp at some point and reached some decent ratings in arena. I left my old ( german ) server, because the staff was so corrupted and my guild disbanded when the server was going to eb ripped apart. I took a huge break from WoW and after i logged back in every1 was pretty much gone xd

So i decided i needed a new start and joined warmane. That was where my struggle began...
    I just couldn't find a social + skilled guild that suited me. Don't get me wrong there are great guilds on both sides which are worth joning, but I always felt uncomfortable. Be it the attitude of the players/officers/GM or their mindset towards the game/raids in general. While playing arenas you don't need a guild at all, just a stable teammate to log in once in a while to collect some delicious victories hrhr. When i joined my first PvE guild i got the full programm.

1. Endgame content
    2. mature and nice guildies
    3. Reliability
    4. a great Staff
    5. cool stuff to do with guildies on free days

I was in at least 2 of the best guilds on both sides, but lsot interest cuz most of them were connected for years and it was almost impossible to get into the core despite the fact being one of the best players of my spec on this server. Mimimi i suck. But thats not wat i want to point out. I simply asked myself one question:
    "Why you don't just start your own legacy?" Is it to late to start out a new successful guild with a stable community having fun AND clearing stuff successfully?

My Idea is the following ---> Find a bunch of cool, dedicated, motivated and RELIABLE players to start our new guild and work on it to make things happen. Directing the guild like we wish.

Why would you wanna do smth like that at this state of the patch? No chance vs established guilds and the attitude of the community nowadays!!
    Because i #believe its possible when at least 4-6~ ppl put some effort on it. There are still migrants from other servers looking for a new home ( just like me buhuuu :'(

What do i bring to the table ?

1. Plenty of EXP in the PvE+ PvP content on this patch
    2. A ton of social skills
    3. MOTIVATION and the will to spent time on this "Project"

What do i lack ?

1.Any Raidleader EXP
    2.Other PPl to help me. (mby 1 fiend of mine will distribute in summer again when he finished college)
    3. GM EXP ( was an officer though )

So I basicly need some people with exp in raidleading and guildleading to help me out or just create a council and do all stuff together. SO we can start planning on how we wanna start up **** and gather member.

What kind of guild i want ?

Basicly a PvE guild not necessarily being endgame at start. I've no problem to get a bunch of cool ppl (with the ability to > LEARN < ) and start from the scratch if needed. Teach ppl and make the connected to each other and grow strong over the time. I DONT WANT TO CREATE THE NEXT " NEW XY GUILD LF GOOOOD PLAYAZ WITH EXP AND 6k GS MINIMUN HAVE ACHIEVES RDYYYYY"
    The dream to clear stuff and do some fun raids or BG premades whenever the ppl want to during offraid time.
    I have a heart for newbies, but only if they show me they wanna improve and they actually IMPROVE in an acceptable amount of time.

I already see my effort going down the toilet and my thread will have like 20 clicks and 1 answer telling me its not manageable.

WHEN YOU WANT TO BE PART OF SMT NEW AND EPIC BUT STILL PROFFESSIONAL AND FUN ? PM me in forums pls and let's see if we can get 5-6 exp players and discuss how we gonna start.

Good night :)

2. May 8, 2017  
    Hey man,

If you looking to get some decent players with gear good enough to ICC etc you should start by joining <Storm>. It is a progression guild that has downed LK a few times now and has started with 25n runs (Majority guildies). Maybe join there and start forming a core from that. The guild has no intention of doing end-game raids such as LK HC etc so those that have toons geared enough to do them might be interested in making a guild with you.

Heres the website http://storm-moltenwow.shivtr.com/

3. May 9, 2017  
    I'd be interested in all of the above.

4. May 9, 2017  
    just send me a PM and tell me 2-3 sentences about yourself. i would rly appreciate it