1. May 12, 2017  
    The concept of pre-nerf is a myth since the exact numbers regarding raids has been lost in time. The question should be, is warmane going to make the content difficult?
    It's not a myth at all, an other TBC prject is currently doing it pretty seriously (Ecnounters, Mechanics and gear...). I'm not asking for the exact same thing but saying you can't find pre-nerf value is absolutly false

The answer is very likely no, it is mainly bad players that use the cash shop and they dont want bad players to quit due to being challenged too much.
    Well... If it's easy it will be puggable, what's the point of buying gear if the content is 100% puggable? There is not, few ppl will buy anyway but not a majority. If content is hard as ****, bad people & good people will buy gear since content is challenging and some item like DST are needed by half of the raid !

Think about PvP too, it will be awfull if PvE content is easy and puggable, particulary is S1.

I did not test anything of the PTR yet, as there is no guild who match my criteria but now i'm looking forward to test it but don't count on me on the 20th may if the content is realy in post nerf state, litteraly no ****ing point to play nerfed TBC.

2. May 12, 2017  
    since the exact numbers regarding raids has been lost in time.
    Such a proof that you don't know anything about what you're speaking of...It's not like there was litterally tons of videos from retail back then + Wowwiki archive as a big starting source for those famous numbers.

3. May 12, 2017  
    Well... If it's easy it will be puggable, what's the point of buying gear if the content is 100% puggable?
    Good point, harder content means more people will buy gear - more money for owners.

4. May 12, 2017  
    Proof you dont know what you are talking about, health and damage numbers are obtainable but non-surface level values such as resist values cannot be found anymore.

5. May 12, 2017  
    It's all about the vision i suppose : some projects still in development are doing research and using shaka's list to compare the results of the research. Some are also reverting gear to a pre-2.1 state. Thing is, some people would rather have custom raids, because they don't like having their gear nerfed, so yeah it's tricky.

Idk, i think warmane can easily do that if they want to, but the staff is probably still discussing it.

6. May 12, 2017  
    "some projects still in development are doing research and using shaka's list to compare the results of the research"
    Or they just claim it, and make their own decisions like everyone else.

7. Bump, any news on Boss Hp values . Are they going to be prenerf or nerfed? Or maybe somehow else modified to give a bit more of challenge for playerbase. SInce kara was lets say easy and cleared immediately .I and many other would want some more challenge atleast on t6 raids.

First 12