1. May 8, 2017  

WTB Lich King 10 Normal Achieve

Hello all,
    As the title suggests Im looking to buy the Lich King 10 normal achievement.
    The character I would run with needs no gear from the boss, only the achievement as Im looking to progress my guild through a couple of the heroic bosses. The character is a 6.2k mage, gemmed enchanted and with knowledge of the boss fight / tactics.
    Im not looking for a carry through the whole raid but just to be brought on a 100% chance to kill LK.
    My characters name is Swishersweet. Please send me in-game mail tor reply here to discuss timing and payment. Im a reputable donator to the site with no desire to scam anyone, only finally get my achievement.
    i prefer to buy from a full guild that I know will make it through with no issues. Again I am only looking for the lich king fight itself. The rest of the raid isnt needed.
    Thanks for reading. If this is posted in the incorrect place, if i could be directed to a more fitting place to post that would be great.

Thanks again.
    ~Swishersweet

2. May 8, 2017  
    If you could afford some points to transfer to Horde then back to Alliance, my Korean raiding team <Style> could do this job.