1. May 8, 2017  

Events May 8th - May 14th

Greetings Warmane community,

Here's the event schedule for this week.

Schedule

Brief description of events
    Spoiler: Show
    40v40 BGs
    Fight your enemy faction and see who triumphs! Warsong Gulch 40v40s!

Race event
    Be the first to reach the thrones and pass all the obstacles.

1v1 Tournament
    You know your class? Prove it and win the 1v1 Tournament. Streamed on official channel.

Hide and Seek
    Find the hiding place, go through mountains, rivers and get a prize for it!

Bounty Hunt
    Hunt the players with a price on their head or be the one that's being hunted. Your choice.

Most of the events will be described in announcements prior to the event starting!

As always, all times are GMT/UTC and match our current time that is shown on the website. Also, we appreciate all feedback for the events as long as it's constructive. If you have any ideas, feel free to post them here. We read them all.

Regards
    Warmane

2. May 9, 2017  

3. May 9, 2017  
    Tomorrows stairs event will happen 2 hours earlier than planned.

4. May 10, 2017  
    And again Borrean decides to go hide and seek instead of stairs because there aren't enough players within the first 3 minutes with only asking once. Please Borrean just ask 2 times in chat and wait 10 minutes and you'll have a big group. I love stairs and this is getting on my nerves.

*edit* I was with around 7 people on skype waiting for the stairs event. When you told in chat to whisper you for invite we quickly went on to make a new horde char and whisper you for invite. I got in but the 7 other people didn't even get the chance to get invited and you already decided to go for a hide and seek. Please just wait 5 more minutes.
    Edited: May 10, 2017

5. May 10, 2017  
    atleast I was able to find you at hide and seek. But I didn't recieve a price ): anyways still thanks for the events.

6. May 11, 2017  
    Is there any chance the 1v1 tournament time will ever change/be swapped with another event?

It is always in the middle of the working day on Friday, which stops quite a few players from attending.

7. May 11, 2017  
    Is there any chance the 1v1 tournament time will ever change/be swapped with another event?

It is always in the middle of the working day on Friday, which stops quite a few players from attending.
    Sure, we can move it to another time next week.

8. May 12, 2017  
    Excellent, thank you Hisue.

9. May 14, 2017  
    Tonights FW events will start at 7:30 PM

10. May 14, 2017  
    Awesome. Lets hope it will be a stairs :D