Hello lads,
So the time has come that I have decided to take action in my hands and create a guild that would work up the ranks as one of the most pvp awesome guilds that struck this realm. Well, sounds cheesy but there should always be a goal - so I have set mine.

The idea - As I have mentioned before somewhere in the forum there is a lack of 2kish ranked players in Horde and because of that there is also lack of competition in the realm and people tend to roll alliance. I did that, I was ally - and yes guilds there are a lot more welcome for a 2kish rated player who strives to play arenas and accomplish something more than just getting his conquest bar capped.
Today, I do not see that guilds in horde that would appreciate to push rating they rather chose to farm bgs - as this is something we would do also, we are not creating the guild for the sole purpose of doing that. Also I will try to make a run for ranked bgs, I do not know how hard this will be and how we will manage to get a team together but that should come alive more about the vision to follow.

The vision - Today I have not set a single goal as I will not be running this guild, it should run itself and the goals should come from the people in it. I would love to try to popularize any kind of PVP - starting from duels and 2s, ending at rbgs, world pvp and glad titles. And with all that - I want the guild to be a place where you can have a chat and a laugh.
So today I have created a guild - yes it's still rank 1, yes it's empty, yes it's poor and has got a ugly tabard, but that's all good cause things can't get worse than that.

The plan - so first step has been made. The guild has been created so right now I'm looking for people that want to get involved in project like this, that would help me with decision and organizing the guild. This can be one guy or they can be ten - for me it does not matter. I'm looking for skilled and experienced players that would appreciate the idea of creating a guild as described above and help me with planing and organizing the guild starting from demands to join ending at the color of tabard. My plan is to find these people in two week time and afterwards find a team of officers that would help and recruit the members we have set goal to recruit. Also I probs need someone who can do some semi-serious forum/host server for teamspeak/raidcall or w/e we choose to use.
And I have always loved guilds that have a chillspots for themselves - so I'm bringing that back also :)

Basically, I would love to hear from You guys. Who You are? Why are You interested? What we'll be getting from You? and most importantly ingame nicks so that I can have a pleasant chat with You ingame too if our visions do match. If you'r too busy for a post here - short version is to leave your ingame nick and I will contact you by myself ingame.

TLDR: new pvp guild, looking for core of the guild, leave ingame nick.
Cheers!