1. May 8, 2017  

[H] <MEMORIES> EU PvE

Sooooooooooon™

2. May 11, 2017  
    Best 1 day raiding guild Outland haHAA

3. May 11, 2017  
    will <MEMORIES> actually play on Outland?

4. May 12, 2017  
    will <MEMORIES> actually play on Outland?
    Maybe. 10chars

5. May 20, 2017  

6. May 20, 2017  

7. May 20, 2017  
    titan stealing memories name coz its their life goal to wear that tag xdxd

8. May 25, 2017  
    We only invite guildies and friends from guildies, if u not 1 of them stop whispering officers for ginv, thx.

9. June 3, 2017  
    not tryharding but #3 on the ladder

10. June 3, 2017  
    I am number three so why try harder?

I am never there when I am supposed to be but I am always on time. You can say I spread creep. I do not like to be in the same guild for too long. I play with AFK and AFK with DND. I have an excuse for everything. You find it hard to trust me. I have multiple characters with different personalities. I whisper the players that you ignore. I know the players in my Friend List. I never get angry. I am pretty sneaky. I will come and go like wind. I like to listen, and say nothing when you finish talking. You will never know what I am thinking. I do not take very much seriously. I will say anything to get your trust. I will not abuse it. I will gossip with you and about you. I do not report, but I could ban everyone. I am perfectly fine with my game. I solo quest. I hate being invited.

Some say I am shy but I am just Shady.

11. June 5, 2017  
    Recruitment open!
    LF dedicated resto shaman with brain for one of our kara groups. Really good mages and locks are welcome as well.

Contact one of our officers ingame or send an application to [email protected] informing us about name/age/country + your TBC experience. Don't forget to attach a screenshot of your UI, your CV, nudes and credit card number.
    Edited: June 5, 2017

12. June 5, 2017  
    Hello Memories,

You making a core or just casual?

13. Recruitment open!
    LF dedicated resto shaman with brain for one of our kara groups. Really good mages and locks are welcome as well.
    Nightbane, Gruul, Mag down.

Contact one of our officers ingame.
    Rika Dogpunisherx Tversky Nature Korvanghinix