1. May 8, 2017  

Eu based Hardcore PvE/PvP Guild (A) LF dedicated members!

Hi there!

<INVICTUS> is now LF dedicated members to fill his PvE spots and massacree the Horde together!

About us:
    The current guild has been formed by an only PvP guild and a PvE guild from Icecrown, known as Suicide Squad. We already have members and leaders who acquired serious PvE/PvP TBC experience in the last few years. Our common goal is building a community which is succesfully working together concerning PvE and PvP. Because of the merge the leadership of the PvE and the PvP section is separated, so both leaderships have his own work. We believe in perfect communication and organization will be payed off. The most important is nobody will be forced to play PvE or PvP. We have very specific ranks to prior the members and let them play what they want whenever they want. Using Discord is a must for every members, since we will use it on every guild event. We already have a large community there.

PvE Section:
    There will be 3 raid times until we start farming T5 content - 2 raids on weekdays evening, 1 raid on Sunday afternoon. The raids will be max 3 hours long with shorter-longer breaks, no point for spending more time in a dungeon.

PvP Section:
    We are planning to make premade battlegrounds every evening (before or after the raids aswell), wPvP event on non-raid days, and 3v3/5v5 event on Sunday evening. The PvP events will be 1-2 hours long, depends on the participants.

We need intelligent, helpful, active players who would like to participate in building a big community, and mainly interested in PvE.
    We are highly looking for:
    - rangeds: elemental shaman, warlock, mage, balance druid, hunter
    - healers: restoration shaman, holy paladin
    - tanks: prot paladin, feral druid
    - experienced raid leaders (TBC experience is not neccessary)

If you are interested or you have any question feel free to leave a comment below, send me a pm or add us on Discord:
    Ibraaa6#7683
    Edited: May 18, 2017

2. May 8, 2017  
    Bump, 100+ loyal members & still counting !
    Edited: May 8, 2017

3. May 9, 2017  
    Will hit you up on Discord in the next few days. PVP oriented hunter, playing since vanilla/TBC.

4. May 10, 2017  
    Come on pvp-ers! get your gladiator tittle with us!

5. May 11, 2017  

6. May 12, 2017  
    hey,

are you interested in high xp pvp & tbc pve clear xp rogue&priest?

7. May 12, 2017  
    hey,

are you interested in high xp pvp & tbc pve clear xp rogue&priest?
    Of course!

8. May 12, 2017  
    Hi, me and my friends are quite interested on joining you.
    We are a group of 6/7 spanish people mainly focusing on pvp, but we also want to clear pve.
    Some of us dont understand english pretty well, but i can translate them so raiding wont be a problem.
    Many of us have high experience in pvp/pve tbc content, the rest are new players in this expansion. I mean they are good wow players that want to play tbc by first time :D
    Classes that we´ll play: All except paladin and hunter

9. May 12, 2017  
    Hi, me and my friends are quite interested on joining you.
    We are a group of 6/7 spanish people mainly focusing on pvp, but we also want to clear pve.
    Some of us dont understand english pretty well, but i can translate them so raiding wont be a problem.
    Many of us have high experience in pvp/pve tbc content, the rest are new players in this expansion. I mean they are good wow players that want to play tbc by first time :D
    Classes that we´ll play: All except paladin and hunter
    We have a few people who don't speak english that good, but they understand everything. I can't guarantee that they can stay if they don't understand commands on premade bgs/raids when you are not online and we wipe because of them. However we are definitely opened for giving it a shot, feel free to contact us in private!

10. May 13, 2017  
    alright, we will contact you after server launch!
    hopefully there will be enough good people around for arena too
    (cba 1h quetimes on horde)

edit: can you send me your discordchan?
    Edited: May 14, 2017

11. May 20, 2017  

12. May 23, 2017  
    Who can i message in game about joining the guild? I am a huge PvP nerd, with a little PvE on the side. Levelling a Lock and resto druid atm.

Are there any requirements to join?

Thanks!

13. May 23, 2017  
    Who can i message in game about joining the guild? I am a huge PvP nerd, with a little PvE on the side. Levelling a Lock and resto druid atm.

Are there any requirements to join?

Thanks!
    I'm also interested in joining.