1. May 9, 2017  

Recount not working properly

Hello guys,

recount is not working for me like it should. It stops mid fight or stops working after I reset the current data. After relogging it starts recording data again for a while until it crashes yet again.

I have tried several download sources but still couldn't find a version which is working properly. Is it a universal problem?

Can somebody suggest an alternative addon which works as intended?

2. May 9, 2017  
    Problem isnt recount, is due to combat log bugging out.
    You can use this macro to fix combat log:
    /run local f = CreateFrame("frame",nil, UIParent); f:SetScript("OnUpdate", CombatLogClearEntries);
    You can bind it on an often pressed key and it will repair recount. Havent found any better solution for this, sadly..

PS: Theres also apparently an addon that does the same thing as the macro but doesnt seem very reliable to me (its called combat log fix)
    Edited: May 9, 2017

3. May 9, 2017  
    /run local f = CreateFrame("frame",nil, UIParent); f:SetScript("OnUpdate", CombatLogClearEntries);
    You can bind it on an often pressed key and it will repair recount. Havent found any better solution for this, sadly..

PS: Theres also apparently an addon that does the same thing as the macro but doesnt seem very reliable to me (its called combat log fix)
    Thx for the quick reply. I will try this macro right away.

4. May 9, 2017  

Only execute this once. It will clear your combatlog on EVERY frame. If you bind that to a button you hit very often, you'll kill your client in no time.

5. May 9, 2017  
    I've always used the mentioned addon and it worked very nice for me. It clears the combat log every time you change zone or after a certain time. The problem here is that the combat log accomulates too many entries.

6. May 9, 2017  
    I have tried the addon and the macro. Both seem to work for me. Recount still manages to freeze from to time but it is bearable. Thx guys.

7. May 9, 2017