1. May 9, 2017  
    I think the following is a sensible system :
    Class fixes > End-game Raids > BGs & Arena Releases > Advertisement for MoP realm > Pandaria factions & NPC fixes > Old raids/dungeon releases > Lower-level NPC fixes.

The current priority system : Most of it is random NPC fixes, sprinkled with a few raid fixes and even fewer class fixes. New & big bugs are frequently part of the update, though they're not mentioned in the changelog (:D) . If the current priority system is set in stone, please tell us so and if possible why the system is in use. If the current system is so because the players' (or rather server's) needs are not clear, there're multitudes of ways to remedy this.

All in all, if staff sincerely wants to improve MoP realm, there's a lot better you can do. Players would have to be respectful and patient, staff would need to be more communicative.

Maybe staff can hand-pick a player team to test bugs out and communicate with staff on a regular basis about the most important issues, like in beta-testing.
    Like players' representatives so the communication between players and staff is more streamlined. Just a thought.
    I'm sure that you guys (staff) are better equipped to find alternative ways to improve the realm in a speedier fashion.

2. May 9, 2017  
    Simply put, Forum discussions of certain sorts aren't supposed to "get going" from my perspective. Bugs exist, it's part of even retail, and much more so of private servers. Playing in a private server has an inherent acceptance that there will be bugs, there will be focus on bug fixes - which might not match your preference - and there are bugs that might take a long time to get fixed - or even never get fixed. I'd expect players to be frustrated with bugged content, but trying to use the Forums to vent aggressively isn't going to make them get fixed. It's not like our Developers are sitting on their asses doing nothing and drama will "wake them up" to come work, they simply might be allocated on something else.
    As i mentioned before, bugs existing is not a problem. We accept that by playing on a private server. We are not trying to vent on forums, we are trying to get something going, since the server is bleeding players hard. We don't want it to die, so we are trying to do something.

Also, if a bug is marked as fixed but remains in game, either send a PM to a QA about it for clarification or create a new bug report exposing what exactly is missing.
    We did that, well not me personally, but people from other guilds. We are talking with people and everyone has arrived to a conclusion, that Frostwolf is left to die, since there is little to no visible progress in terms of PvE and reporting bugs again gets them marked as duplicates, but the old reports are still there.

No, I don't think silence is the answer, but it's not for me to give the answers sought. It is for me to enforce the Forums rules, though. If making someone feel better relies on I not doing my job, they aren't going to feel better.
    Well I agree that you are just doing your job, but community needs more. More information, more transparency since it's slowly hemorrhaging people and the server is more empty that in ever was.

It's even part of the mentioned Forum Rule #7 that users should send a PM to a Staff member pertinent to the matter, so this is only news to people who pretended to read the rules, but didn't actually do so. To your other questions, you're capable of sending a PM to a QA or CM asking them to make a thread or reply to a post clarifying/communicating something in the open.
    Again, it's a temporary solution. I can't deal with all the problems alone by trying to get the devs to post something. It's not an isolated problem about one or two things, it's a problem of the approach that Warmane staff takes towards players and their communication. It looks like the MoP server is completely abandoned from the outside, the description of Warmane changed to "WotLK server", they announced TBC, while we are sitting in MoP, dealing with bugs that are there since last year in case of some ToT mechanics and no information whatsoever. This year MoP got two battlegrounds and Firelands, then devlog comes out which claims Dragon Soul is released among other things that aren't there. What do you think it looks like? And when people try talking about it, threads get deleted, we get no answers and so on. I am not saying it's true, I know stuff is being worked on, but I am playing here since Molten days and I know the server, others aren't so deep into Warmane, so they don't see the subtle things. Do you think it's a coincidence, that pretty much only one guild on alliance side fully clears SoO? Or that only two or three on Horde?

Basically me and my guild are desperate, we don't have enough geared players to make several groups that clear SoO, but we can't gear people UP without sabotaging our core group runs. And since the gear requirements are so high as soon as you hit Galakras/Iron Juggernaut, it's killing raiding on the server.

And then we get a release of Firelands, which includes pretty well scripted bosses, while SoO and even ToT remains really hard to deal with.

3. May 9, 2017  
    My wow trip started on AT, after that my char got moved to warsong and after that to neltharion. I quit Cata cause of low population, I move to the next expansion... the Mop. Now I'm on frostwolf which also doesn't GET ANY ATTENTION, sadly :)
    Edited: May 9, 2017

4. May 10, 2017  
    Guys, are you aware that developers who can fix wow bugs are skilled enough to work for different companies? I believe they are not paid accordingly here and most likely they have this as an hobby and this kind of bull**** is not encouraging to them.

Maybe - just maybe if You contacted the team and would want to invest real money into fixing bugs they would come forward and make an actual run for it, most likely they are getting some "salary" from working here but I doubt that it's their main job. Programmers of such level could easily earn a couple grand in month and up, so You have two options:
    1. put 10k on the table and list the bugs that need to be fixed.
    2. stop this flame.

I'm not a programmer myself but it's clear that the code that the game is using is hard to fix and one thing is connected to another. And one more thing is - well, they are not from Blizzard so they really do not have a hundred percent clue what they are fixing and witch part of the code should fix what. They basically are working in the darkness trying to figure out which wire to cut.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I have played here with some brakes before Moltdown struck and MOP for like 1-2 years with breaks and I even see the development of the realm and that things are actually getting fixed. And as I mentioned before the problem is that they are working in the dark - fixing one thing can actually bug another thing :) So actually they need to test, test and test one more time before a single bug can be fixed - it's very time consuming.
    Edited: May 10, 2017

5. May 10, 2017  
    Can a CM come and answer all the questions that are on this thread Please!!!! Also AliYALUSH - no , nononoonononononononono. Throwing money at the dev team will not fix anything i 'm 100% sure of it. I have been on a lot of servers and the moment you start talking about money **** hits the fan. Also taking breaks means that you skip the long time that nothing is fixed and nothing is worked on. The way i see it is that if the devs really want to test and fix things, there should be a group of players doing so. But as I said I'm still waiting for a CM to answer all the questions on this Thread!

6. May 10, 2017  
    Guys, are you aware that developers who can fix wow bugs are skilled enough to work for different companies? I believe they are not paid accordingly here and most likely they have this as an hobby and this kind of bull**** is not encouraging to them.

Maybe - just maybe if You contacted the team and would want to invest real money into fixing bugs they would come forward and make an actual run for it, most likely they are getting some "salary" from working here but I doubt that it's their main job. Programmers of such level could easily earn a couple grand in month and up, so You have two options:
    1. put 10k on the table and list the bugs that need to be fixed.
    2. stop this flame.

I'm not a programmer myself but it's clear that the code that the game is using is hard to fix and one thing is connected to another. And one more thing is - well, they are not from Blizzard so they really do not have a hundred percent clue what they are fixing and witch part of the code should fix what. They basically are working in the darkness trying to figure out which wire to cut.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I have played here with some brakes before Moltdown struck and MOP for like 1-2 years with breaks and I even see the development of the realm and that things are actually getting fixed. And as I mentioned before the problem is that they are working in the dark - fixing one thing can actually bug another thing :) So actually they need to test, test and test one more time before a single bug can be fixed - it's very time consuming.
    How about we all just quit the server and let it die? Does that sound better? Does having all the hard work go to waste look better than complaining about issues and asking for better communication?

7. May 10, 2017  
    I remember seeing Warmane's hiring announcements couple of years back where the lowest pay was 3k and highest was 5k+. Donations from FW however, Warmane staff has said, is rather low. But that's just the design of this expansion. An xpac like WotLK relies heavily on end-PvE gear even in PvP. For FW, not only are PvP items BiS for PvP, but also the majority of player activity is in PvP. The fact of 12k pop in ICC and 2k(max) pop in FW, makes it clear that FW, from a strictly financial PoV, would not garner interest for the Staff. Another fact is that Staff didn't originally want to do MoP. That other guy as lead, back before Moltdown, was behind starting MoP (stated by Staff just after Moltdown). However, Mercy (iirc) had stated that they wouldn't remove a realm even if only 1 person was playing in it, which is rather commendable. This is why FW still exists. In other words, FW is the bonus realm in an already free Private server.

And thus, WotLK was top priority. But now that it's at such a highly polished state, MoP is due it's turn. Devs started to make real progress in the realm, things were looking up, we were getting a breath of fresh air. But now cometh TBC, the new child to take all the attention away from the parents. :P
    Now, the players are feeling abandoned and no assurance from QA or Moderator team can convince them otherwise. Only seeing the actual improvements in realm would suffice.

Yesterday, I had said the Staff should be more communicative, but I realise now that it was just wishful thinking. Forums' purpose is for players to talk amongst themselves, make small specific suggestions to Staff etc. Tickets and PMs for specific issues players face on an individual basis. Bug tracker, again
    small specific bugs. There is no way, for players to get in contact with the person(s) who decides which expansion gets the most attention. Not even once. And yet, they're the only person(s) from Staff who can truly save FW. Not the QA team, not the Devs, nor the Moderators. Another option is for players to find a way to get new players on a massive scale, raising the pop to atleast 5k. Several players have already tried this in vain. It just becomes a negative causal loop.

Seeing as both options have very low practicality, there are only two real options for the players. Move to ICC/Lordaeon/TBC realm like many have already done OR give up. But hope springs eternal. I once again, wishfully think Kaer Wolf (or whoever's in charge) will make an appearance before us struggling sheep and bring forth the golden age of FW. :)

8. May 10, 2017  
    How about we all just quit the server and let it die? Does that sound better? Does having all the hard work go to waste look better than complaining about issues and asking for better communication?
    You are aware that the intellectual property can be sold? Meaning that the work put into this server will not "die" much rather to be sold to someone else.
    They can just sell their fixes or core to another server. Maybe it's for better - who knows.
    Note that I do not know even what kind of contracts are between Warmane and Devs and who owns the intellectual property, but just throwing this out.

Basically, they should just rename bugtracker to complains and that would solve a lot of problems, lol.

All in all, this is a business and the organisation does a lot to come forward to players and listen to their **** and try to fix it, if by some miracle MOP would get 12k players online and WOTLK 3k people online than we would get the majority of attention - that is that. It seems that You have no idea how business is made these days - if there is demand there will be offers, but we are 1000 people and other realms have 12`000 it is just stupid that we ask the same attention as other realms. I feel that we get way more than we should.
    Edited: May 10, 2017

9. May 10, 2017  
    No it wouldn't. We are talking about this server and we are customers here. Doesn't matter if the server is free, doesn't matter if devs are getting paid verry little or a lot. It's still a service they offer and it's not our concern to care about the dealings between Warmane staff. I do not forgive a store employee for being ****ty, just because they are getting paid very little. And I will absolutely complain to the store about bad service. What kind of sentiment is "they are getting paid too little, so we should ignore the problems"? If you can't do it - don't. We are giving them leeway, because we know what playing on a private server entails, but that doesn't mean we can't have any complaints.

10. May 10, 2017  
    so sick and tired of MoP, i would actually not mind if they upgraded to WoD

11. May 10, 2017  
    so sick and tired of MoP, i would actually not mind if they upgraded to WoD
    You might be sick of MoP but a lot of other people here aren't. Besides if they would upgrade it to WoD now, it would be in worse condition than it is now.

12. May 10, 2017  
    if by some miracle MOP would get 12k players online and WOTLK 3k people online than we would get the majority of attention - that is that. It seems that You have no idea how business is made these days - if there is demand there will be offers, but we are 1000 people and other realms have 12`000 it is just stupid that we ask the same attention as other realms. I feel that we get way more than we should.
    You clearly have no clue what u're talking about...

First, prior to Moltdown, and for quite some time after, MoP had 2 realms with maxed population, plus over 1k in queue almost at all times. WOTLK was by far less populated, but developers, and I believe it was mainly Kear's decision, decided to completely ignore that fact and the fact WOTLK was obsolete game which not so many ppl play, and started working on Lordareon, putting minimum to no attention on other realms... Of course... since Lordareon became almost perfect Blizzlike server hardly advertised all over the net, it also lead to huge population increase, while other realms slowly started to die... Quality brings population - simple as that.

Your statement of demands and offers have no valid grounds, cause if ti was true, Lordareon would never be the focus of development, MoP would.

On the question "Why did they choose WOTLK over MoP", I'm not entirely clear... The only logical explanation is that either MoP's core is in such a bad shape it's extremely hard (or way harder) to develop, or they have less ppl with knowledge and understanding of MoP's core over WOTLK one. Either way, the situation is as it is.

I personally don't have a problem with them choosing WOTLK over MoP, even though I didn't like it, but choosing the TBC over it as well is like a slap in the face, and that one really doesn't feel fair... but agian... this is a private server, and we can't do anything about it...

13. May 10, 2017  
    Who would have thought a row of Hakmud vendor NPCs spelling out "Fix The Bugs ty:)" would cause people to make these threads. Not sure if anyone seen another row of NPCs somewhere in Northrend spelling "SAVE FROSTWOLF"

Aside from that I've been here for a while now, and I don't really see much things improving. Whenever there is a FIX, something else gets broken, some bus, that have been reported remain the same for 4-5 years straight, even before when Warmane was Molten.

I have recollection of what was said on Twicth by members such as kear Wolf, Spark, Borrean, etc. Warmane staff said they will communicate with us, the community on these, have polls on things, etc. We didn't ask for TBC, yet we got it, we didn't communicate on gold cuts, yet it is forced upon us, we offer ideas and suggestions, yet nothing from us have been acknowledged.

Say to say we are dying slow.

FYI

There was a major issue that was said to be fixed on the changelog, but it remains the same to this day, thus killing a small community on Frostwolf. For hose that know Haze or the TTLS, you know what I'm talking about.

14. May 10, 2017  
    If there is something important you could also pm a QA.
    Quick question. Can you please tell what QA means?

15. May 10, 2017  

First 1234 ... Last