1. May 18, 2017  
    Not to mention the bugged goblin/DK starting zones. They usd to work perfectly until 2-3 fixes ago.

2. May 18, 2017  
    The issue with the devlogs can be seen when you read from past to present :)
    For MoP and Cata especially, you can see that the Devlog is talking about what has been done, and not what is upcoming. Back in time the Devlog was mainly used as a what is to come. Now only a few things are mentioned in there.
    I do understand that people say "hur dur you promised this that" when you give more insight though...

I know it is not like this, but I can imagine that some people feel that Mop and Cata are steeringless (google translate Stuurloos). The direction of development on the mid-long timeframe is unclear, while in the past it was sketched much clearer.

Excuse me for any weird sentences etc. quite tired :')
    The feedback is valid and will be taken in consideration for future devlogs, thank you.

3. May 22, 2017  
    The feedback is valid and will be taken in consideration for future devlogs, thank you.
    May you then post a devlog with stuff to be done ?

4. May 23, 2017  
    My wow trip started on AT, after that my char got moved to warsong and after that to neltharion. I quit Cata cause of low population, I move to the next expansion... the Mop. Now I'm on frostwolf which also doesn't GET ANY ATTENTION, sadly :)
    same here lol I recently donated though so I hope that helps :/

Anyways I'm glad staff members take their time to read our concerns and understand that Frostwolf needs more attention.
    Edited: May 23, 2017

5. May 23, 2017  
    same here lol I recently donated though so I hope that helps :/

Anyways I'm glad staff members take their time to read our concerns and understand that Frostwolf needs more attention.
    You moved to wrong exp :D TBC Is new hotness . Dont ask for any attention for FW and be happy if we get any next to TBC.

6. May 24, 2017  
    This looks grim for MoP. The other day, Stormwind duel area was completely empty, Durotar in front of org wss drier than rasins, no action.

This is the beginning of a new era. As what was stated a while ago.

Embrace the ghost world (emptiness), something to be taken in a literal sense.

7. May 24, 2017  
    It's been two weeks since we were told that work was being done on:
    -Conquest Catch Up
    -Brawler's Guild
    -SoO LFR/Flex/HC
    -AV/IoC

Can we not get a minor update pushing what has been completed, rather than waste time waiting for everything to be fixed and pushed together.

CP catch up is needed NOW if we want to bring arena players to this server. If its ready for release, then it should be launched regardless of the status of other things, no?

8. May 24, 2017  
    So far the only things that we've seen is loss of stability, old bugs reemerging, SoO being broken even more than I thought was possible and posts on this thread losing that component "this month".

Nice.

9. May 24, 2017  
    Most likely we won't see much anytime soon. Dunno if you noticed but SFK has been opened for about 1 month and 3 weeks now and since it's accidental release with AV, for the second time, it os bugged.

IOC was perfect, don't know why it's closed. But alas, it cannot be helped.

Frostwolf is slowly becoming like it's Ghostly counterpart, Neltharion, who share the same fate as pervious Neltharion in the age of Molten.

I have and always will be in doubt from what was said in the long lost twitch videos.

No matter how hard I try to maintain some 90s, they always fade away.

Our fate is sealed, no choice but to embrace.

10. May 25, 2017  
    Most likely we won't see much anytime soon. Dunno if you noticed but SFK has been opened for about 1 month and 3 weeks now and since it's accidental release with AV, for the second time, it os bugged.

IOC was perfect, don't know why it's closed. But alas, it cannot be helped.

Frostwolf is slowly becoming like it's Ghostly counterpart, Neltharion, who share the same fate as pervious Neltharion in the age of Molten.

I have and always will be in doubt from what was said in the long lost twitch videos.

No matter how hard I try to maintain some 90s, they always fade away.

Our fate is sealed, no choice but to embrace.
    *cries in corner* ):

11. May 27, 2017  
    I was hopeful listening to what you had to say, but all hope is quickly waning with literally no work being done on Frostwolf over the past week:

I wonder if you guys plan on making a vanilla realm next before focusing on realms that you promised to work on last year?

12. May 27, 2017  
    I wonder if you guys plan on making a vanilla realm next before focusing on realms that you promised to work on last year?
    After vanilla they will add vanilla beta server then alpha server and maybe pre-alpha server for the really hardcore fans.

13. May 27, 2017  
    They're removing more than they should fix.

14. May 28, 2017  
    After vanilla they will add vanilla beta server then alpha server and maybe pre-alpha server for the really hardcore fans.
    And then we're back at Warcraft 3 expansion 2, but then instead of going to expansion 1, we will move ahead and make Warcraft 4 instead.

(PS: WoW was made from Warcraft Engine)

15. May 28, 2017  
    Buff the server already, ppl scream n shout!

First ... 56789 ... Last