1. whine <insert agenda>whine<population> whine repeat.
    the memeworthy template of every entitled kid here.
    I don't see any posts in this last page whining about anything, except of yours (which is whining about something that doesn't exist?)...

Dalaran Sewers missing is pretty big too. Please consider adding it along with AV/IoC.
    they still didn't confirm if AV/IoC will come with this SoO HC release. they just said "We're hoping for a super release day...", but ye, Dalaran Sewers is amazing and I am waiting for it for a long time.

2. You are so right bro. WARMANE STAFF SEE THIS!

3. whine <insert agenda>whine<population> whine repeat.
    the memeworthy template of every entitled kid here.
    Did you ever hear the tragedy of Nabbler The Whiner?

Ironic. He could save others from whining, but not himself.

4. I don't see any posts in this last page whining about anything, except of yours (which is whining about something that doesn't exist?)...

they still didn't confirm if AV/IoC will come with this SoO HC release. they just said "We're hoping for a super release day...", but ye, Dalaran Sewers is amazing and I am waiting for it for a long time.
    AV was closed twice, both lasting for a 24 hour day cycle (one in 2015 and rhe second just a few months ago.) Similar to the opening and closing of Sunwell twice.

IoC had no issues in 2015, so I don't know by that was closed.

Because of what was stated before, I doubt, as well as many others, that those bgs will ever open, IoC has a slim chance.

Dalaran Sewers may be an issue, especially if it effectively non 90 bgs, if that release it can prove apocalyptic for lower brackets and can spawn numerous bugs which will effectively infect 90 arenas. Something of the sort had been done before.

5. Any update on the Conquest Catchup system?

6. #Wotlk_Supremacy
    Masterrace
    WotLK is the best expansion for me, but raiding and doing arenas years after years is getting boring. I wish they would put more attention to cata or mop now that WotLK is in a great state.

TBC overhyped.

7. I'm a North American player, and the best solution I can think of is to play WOTLK during weeknights when Frostwolf's population gets so low and to play on Frostwolf on the weekends, when I can play during prime time for EU players. The population is so low on weeknights NA time that there's really no point in trying to play if you like to do things like premade bgs with your friends. Pretty much all my friends I liked to do bgs with during that time have stopped playing.

However, I'm very skeptical of the notion that Frostwolf will EVER become inactive during peak time on weekends. So I think we can count on being able to get a MoP fix on the weekends at least. And WOTLK and other expansions do legitimately have some nice things to offer, certainly more so than retail.

Of course, if more marketing efforts and improvements are made on Frostwolf then the server should pick up even during off hours.

First ... 8910