1. May 13, 2017  
    If said "recent" update was rolled out less than 4 days ago, that's cool. If it's older than that, excluding bgs didn't work for me.

2. May 13, 2017  
    It's already fixed with a recent update.
    Can anybody confirm this?

I have excluded some BGs ages ago, and they still roll out... Unless they made smth. last 2 days...

3. May 13, 2017  
    I have sota and kotmogu out on all my chars and I still get them, in fact I got sota 3 times in a row just now and 2 kotmogu earlier so I guess this isn't working just yet. If av jump in the rotation and this isn't implemented yet I'll just farm the salty title forever then.

4. May 15, 2017  
    I do not really agree with the need of cp catch-up, but if it is implemented than please make it happen so that it improves the activity on 3s if possible.

5. May 15, 2017  
    Thanks for all the answers, we now know what's happening and it feels way better and helps us plan a lot of stuff in advance.

This is what we needed, a few answers for the most pressing matters. All it took was a few posts from the staff. It would be great to get these answers easier though.

6. May 15, 2017  
    We plan on having these answers come quicker, I will notify the moderators to kindly forward me these threads immediately so I can respond or someone else that is also in the know of the cycle of development on Warmane. The purpose of the devlog is also for these things, unfortunately not a lot of people seem to read them even though we post them on Facebook as well.

7. May 15, 2017  
    We plan on having these answers come quicker, I will notify the moderators to kindly forward me these threads immediately so I can respond or someone else that is also in the know of the cycle of development on Warmane. The purpose of the devlog is also for these things, unfortunately not a lot of people seem to read them even though we post them on Facebook as well.
    We do read devlog... well, some of us do anyway... But this is a first time in a long time we have some significant communication... And it is greatly appreciated...

And to continue in that spirit, can we please get just one more answer... the one concerning BG exclusion option... Is that in development or in any plans for the future... We would really appreciate the feedback on where u guys stand on this matter...

Thanks in advance...

8. May 15, 2017  
    We do read devlog... well, some of us do anyway... But this is a first time in a long time we have some significant communication... And it is greatly appreciated...

And to continue in that spirit, can we please get just one more answer... the one concerning BG exclusion option... Is that in development or in any plans for the future... We would really appreciate the feedback on where u guys stand on this matter...

Thanks in advance...
    It has been fixed 2 days ago but not yet on the live realm.

9. May 15, 2017  
    You guys should update the ingame notifications with devlog/changelog RELEASE updates! Even just a short (Changelog updated -1/1/17) or something in the yellow chat. I am so glad to finally see a thread with developer replies, its good to see the constant concern threads are starting to get noticed, even if they are annoying. Hyped for the next update!

10. May 16, 2017  
    You guys should update the ingame notifications with devlog/changelog RELEASE updates! Even just a short (Changelog updated -1/1/17) or something in the yellow chat. I am so glad to finally see a thread with developer replies, its good to see the constant concern threads are starting to get noticed, even if they are annoying. Hyped for the next update!
    We usually do a server-wide announcement for these, it's just that we don't want to spam the game chat with them.

11. May 16, 2017  
    And Alterac Valley and Isle of Conquest are under-going internal testing. We are preparing them for a soon release. There's a few details we need to absolutely get right and finding information on them isn't hard. IoC is sooner than AV by the looks of it now.
    I wanna ask if u can give any info on AV for wrath realms which needs quite a rework. Currently we have only the pure PvP and capping towers to win faster, but there is the good part that is broken since new core which is looting which implicates to broken battle quests and the epic summonings (boss, air strike and etc). Any update on this soon?
    PS: I know section is for frostwolf (MoP) but i wanted to quote you on this ;)
    Edited: May 16, 2017

12. May 16, 2017  
    Really looking forward to the bg exclusion. Hopefully it means that the bgs that a lot of people veto won't pop as much, instead of just making the queue for them longer.

13. May 16, 2017  
    Really looking forward to the bg exclusion. Hopefully it means that the bgs that a lot of people veto won't pop as much, instead of just making the queue for them longer.
    Same here, been waiting for that since Molten, into Sargeras Mop til now.

14. May 17, 2017  
    The issue with the devlogs can be seen when you read from past to present :)
    For MoP and Cata especially, you can see that the Devlog is talking about what has been done, and not what is upcoming. Back in time the Devlog was mainly used as a what is to come. Now only a few things are mentioned in there.
    I do understand that people say "hur dur you promised this that" when you give more insight though...

I know it is not like this, but I can imagine that some people feel that Mop and Cata are steeringless (google translate Stuurloos). The direction of development on the mid-long timeframe is unclear, while in the past it was sketched much clearer.

Excuse me for any weird sentences etc. quite tired :')

15. May 18, 2017  
    If staff truly want to show that Warmane isn't going to continue on the path towards what Molten was, we should get a list that shows all the devs and QA and show which realm they are currently assigned to. We should also get a road map of what the plan is for the next year. That is what open communication looks like. That is what Warmane was supposedly built on.
    A list would help at nothing since they can just put people there that are actually working on BC or 2-3 realms at once. And a road map would just hype people for them to be disappointed in the end. But yes, we do need more communication. I've been waiting for some WoTLK dungeons since they said about releasing old content. But the releases have been so erradic, that i lost track. So i started snooping around the forums/in game and found out that, by number of dungeons/raids released, wotlk is the most lacking. Even cata has more dungeons/raids released. Also the BC ones are still bugged, like the chess in Khara that works 1/9999 times and only if you know how to make it work.

First ... 45678 ... Last