1. Siege of Orgrimmar: Heroic is scheduled to be released on Frostwolf on June 14, 2017 at 13:00 server time.
    will you add SOO hc items in marketplace on 14th itself?

2. Siege of Orgrimmar: Heroic is scheduled to be released on Frostwolf on June 14, 2017 at 13:00 server time.
    While you guys are at it, please disable SFK instance. When someone ques into it or enters it, it is a completely empty dungeon with no mobs, npcs, or objects. It was pissing off some who attempt to play here.

3. While you guys are at it, please disable SFK instance. When someone ques into it or enters it, it is a completely empty dungeon with no mobs, npcs, or objects. It was pissing off some who attempt to play here.
    It was opened for the Love event but yeah. We were promised all events would be worked on this year but that went down the drain aswell.

4. Siege of Orgrimmar: Heroic is scheduled to be released on Frostwolf on June 14, 2017 at 13:00 server time.
    with the newly implemented shared id, i don't know how to feel about it.

5. Siege of Orgrimmar: Heroic is scheduled to be released on Frostwolf on June 14, 2017 at 13:00 server time.
    Any news on conquest catch-up?

6. with the newly implemented shared id, i don't know how to feel about it.
    SoO Should not share IDs, however lower instances should. This is how retail was like

7. SoO Should not share IDs, however lower instances should. This is how retail was like
    Not true.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/5349...craft/68584603

8. Thank you for correcting me, i knew i was doing multiple SoOs i guess it was flex and Hc. I guess mains wont go to normal ever again haha.

9. I also want to know if there is any news on the catch-up system being implemented any time soon ?

10. Conquest catch up

Hello, I just want to point out a few things about what has been said here.

The formula itself works like this (x*1000)-Y where the X is the weeks of the season (Warmane Arena season) and Y being the conquest already earned in the season. This is how the mechanic itself works. It's based on seasons, not patch.

But looking at this, it only makes us think that it will benefit the lazy or the ones that are not playing at all and itself it does not promote active gameplay but rather a safe net for those who can't or don't want to play.
    In fact, i think its quite the opposite. The system right now isn't blizzlike and promotes lazyness. If you are new here, you will just log once every week to cap for 1 hour and then you will not play the rest of the week until you can be competitive for high rated arena with a decent item level. With the blizzlike system, you can be competitive faster and actually play the game by jumping into high rated arena without waiting 2-3 months.

Also, it comes to our mind that the gearing is already fairly easy in MoP and we can't help but wonder if by even thinking to do this, we are making the game too easy.
    Nobody would ever say that gearing is hard, it is just pointlessly long on frostwolf. Having a catch up system provides the same difficulty as not having one, it is just as i said faster to play the real game. Gearing isn't hard or easy, these words are irrelevant to gearing up. It is just way too long for nothing. This is why being stuck at around 2200+ cp every week is frustrating, it is pointless.

Siege of Orgrimmar: Heroic is scheduled to be released on Frostwolf on June 14, 2017 at 13:00 server time.
    Also, is this release of Siege of Orgrimmar the same super release you talked about 4 weeks ago? :

Well, it will be implemented. Just a matter of time. We're hoping for a super release day with SoO LFR/HC/FLEX, Alterac Valley, Isle of Conquest and the conquest cap in near future.
    New scenarios also on the way.
    Because i'm sure a conquest catch up system will literally start a new chapter for frostwolf server.

Thanks

11. Will there be any fixes on low level content and so forth? Being part of the twinking community here,e have been having an issue with area/bg for 3 years now, an instance when a changlog stated it was fixed, but the problem persist.

12. Will there be any fixes on low level content and so forth? Being part of the twinking community here,e have been having an issue with area/bg for 3 years now, an instance when a changlog stated it was fixed, but the problem persist.
    Yeah, levelling zones definately need a look at but with the slow scripting progression going on I doubt we will see it anytime soon.

13. Dalaran Sewers missing is pretty big too. Please consider adding it along with AV/IoC.

14. whine <insert agenda>whine<population> whine repeat.
    the memeworthy template of every entitled kid here.

First ... 78910 Last