Hello, I'm a returning player to Mists of Pandaria (Originally played this expansion on live servers). After looking around for a Mists of Pandaria server, I've decided that Frostwolf of Warmane was the best option. I currently raid 3 nights a week on the live realms, 9/10 Mythic Nighthold is my current progress.

I'm looking to join a core raid group that focuses on the highest raid difficulty (Heroic Mode) with any class/spec/role that'd the group would prefer me play. I am leveling several different characters at the moment, and I am able to play each of them at a top level.

As I said above, I am new to the server and don't have any contacts other than the select friends I've brought with me. I am also still in the character building stage. So, I'm looking to get into the raiding scene as soon as possible with the right players once my characters are caught up power-wise.

I've chosen to play on the alliance, so any alliance guild that's recruiting at the moment, you can contact me through private forum messaging or contact me in-game on any of my following characters:

- Detnawnuieag
- Detnawnuseag
- Detnawnuceag
- Detnawnuveag