1. May 9, 2017  

Scholomance key?

Hello guys, i wanted to ask if anyone has been able to obtain the skeleton key which is used to enter the scholomance dungeon, thru the quest chain because the questgivers in chillwind camp who are supposed to give me the quests are not giving me anything, thought maybe its bugged? Thanks if anyone has any info on this dungeon

2. May 9, 2017  
    Go to any of your major cities and take the quest "Call to arms: Plaguelands!" (the name may not be 100% correct, but it's something of the sorts). That quest will send you over to your corresponding questgiver (A/H) and you just follow it from there. I got my key yesterday and all the quests work fine. This starting quest is taken from a patroling NPC. I got the quest from Harbinger Balthazad in Undercity.

3. May 9, 2017  
    It works perfectly fine for Alliance also. Like Rifokelt said, look for a patrolling guy around ur major city and take the quest Call to Arms: Plaguelands

4. May 10, 2017  
    Thanks, i found the patrolling NPC with quest in the alliance side in the Ironforge, thanks for info because wowwiki didnt show this quest :)

5. May 10, 2017  
    Thanks, i found the patrolling NPC with quest in the alliance side in the Ironforge, thanks for info because wowwiki didnt show this quest :)
    Because it shouldn't be needed,it's bugged.