1. May 10, 2017  

Can someone explain this?

Hello, how are you ?d

So I was in Icecrown farming when I see this alliance player which I can't atack, and I have no idea why in a contested Territory. Can someone explain me if this is some sort of bug or anything else?

Thank you

In case image doesn't work : http://prntscr.com/f60unz Here is the link

2. May 10, 2017  
    There are similar cases in K3, and all around the map in fact... game says "out of range", i do wonder if it is due to some tremendous lag, or these are really using hacks...

3. May 10, 2017  
    There are similar cases in K3, and all around the map in fact... game says "out of range", i do wonder if it is due to some tremendous lag, or these are really using hacks...
    >hacks
    EleGiggle

4. May 10, 2017  
    out of range thingy appears when you log out while ur in the air, and when you are back online and if you dont move after logging in, other players will see you on the ground even tho ur in the air. Simply visual bug.

As for this screenshot, its another case, as in icc(pvp able zone) the target is unattackable, id say some kind of bug as who would hack just so they could afk peacefully.xD tho i cant say i didnt see similar people abusing that and clearly hacking.

5. May 10, 2017  
    Yes , thats the problem , I see a lot of players like this :(. It just says I can not atack.

Thank you all for your replyes

6. May 10, 2017  
    out of range thingy appears when you log out while ur in the air, and when you are back online and if you dont move after logging in, other players will see you on the ground even tho ur in the air. Simply visual bug.
    thanks, didn't know it :)