1. May 10, 2017  

PVP Community concerns.

Some of you won't see this as an issue however it's a slow growing cancer that happened even on retail for pvp.

Horde had a big advantage in pve this expansion with that being said on this server A LOT of us will be going horde myself included

Warmane mentioned that faction balancing will happen. Let's be real most of us are already decided with our guild and as soon as they lock a faction we will just wait it out to go to the faction we want. "Balancing" never works in retail games I do not see it happening here appropriately.

So what? We played TBC for the arena! It wouldn't matter for arenas!

Well, the issue is alliance will be granted instant queues almost and horde will be stuck behind a wall of long queue times. I don't know about you but I don't wanna spend 30 minutes waiting to get into a battleground

Again why does it matter? As we all know the meta for arena was to get the honor gear by spamming battlegrounds for armor and to have resilience.

Horde will slowly either A stop trying to pvp and focus on the pve content, or B reroll alliance to pvp more or C quit entirely because they're too lazy to reroll

Solution same as other games and other private servers. Have horde/alliance queue with each other you may think to yourself "Oh well that isn't blizzlike" Well to avoid the problems stated above and to keep the pvp community alive on this server I think it's a step Warmane should take.

P.S. I typed this up as quickly as the thought dawned on me so bare with me. Hope to see you guys on the 20th

2. May 10, 2017  
    The horde needs the alliance, if you allow horde to queue into horde (bg) your just going to kill the alliance even more

3. May 10, 2017  
    Solution same as other games and other private servers. Have horde/alliance queue with each other you may think to yourself "Oh well that isn't blizzlike" Well to avoid the problems stated above and to keep the pvp community alive on this server I think it's a step Warmane should take.
    This made my day...ahuahuhauahauhauahauhauha

why we dont delete the alliance faction? 100% horde easy quest no world pvp. Pls....

PS: WHY do u join horde? Why? Complain complain complain. No I joke :) the ally don't want cry kids like u in his faction, stay in horde. ty
    Edited: May 10, 2017

4. May 10, 2017  
    OP has "PVP Community concerns."

According to the OP the solution to the horde/alliance inbalance is to give the horde the following perks :
    -Better racials
    -Overwhelming majority of horde players in the world
    -Instant BG ques for the horde.

5. May 10, 2017  
    This made my day...ahuahuhauahauhauahauhauha

why we dont delete the alliance faction? 100% horde easy quest no world pvp. Pls....

PS: WHY do u join horde? Why? Complain complain complain. No I joke :) the ally don't want cry kids like u in his faction, stay in horde. ty
    Can someone translate this for me please?

6. May 10, 2017  
    OP has "PVP Community concerns."

According to the OP the solution to the horde/alliance inbalance is to give the horde the following perks :
    -Better racials
    -Overwhelming majority of horde players in the world
    -Instant BG ques for the horde.
    In retail horde did have better racials and an overwhelming majority of the population was horde. The only thing it's missing is BG queues for the horde.

This post wasn't meant to "Fix balance issues" it's meant to deal with what we have don't get it twisted.

7. May 10, 2017  
    Can someone translate this for me please?
    glaodhaidh mi gu abhainn horde meann

8. May 10, 2017  
    This is a bad solution, it will render 1 faction not worth as much.
    This is how it is, sorry to burst your bubble but if you dont want free access to what ever bg you want or instant que, then dont go horde.

I know some **** server gave alliance free lvl 40 mount and that server is on 2k with 50/50 pop, thats the best ive ever seen a Private Server for TBC. Maybe thats something to learn from.
    But Xfactions no thanks.

9. May 10, 2017  
    Some of you won't see this as an issue however it's a slow growing cancer that happened even on retail for pvp.

Horde had a big advantage in pve this expansion with that being said on this server A LOT of us will be going horde myself included

Warmane mentioned that faction balancing will happen. Let's be real most of us are already decided with our guild and as soon as they lock a faction we will just wait it out to go to the faction we want. "Balancing" never works in retail games I do not see it happening here appropriately.

So what? We played TBC for the arena! It wouldn't matter for arenas!

Well, the issue is alliance will be granted instant queues almost and horde will be stuck behind a wall of long queue times. I don't know about you but I don't wanna spend 30 minutes waiting to get into a battleground

Again why does it matter? As we all know the meta for arena was to get the honor gear by spamming battlegrounds for armor and to have resilience.

Horde will slowly either A stop trying to pvp and focus on the pve content, or B reroll alliance to pvp more or C quit entirely because they're too lazy to reroll

P.S. I typed this up as quickly as the thought dawned on me so bare with me. Hope to see you guys on the 20th
    So you want to be part of what creates a problem, and "solve" it by making it so Horde is self-sufficient? Really?

How about people from Alliance being the only ones that can get queued with other Alliance instead, since the problem is less people playing that faction? To make it even more "encouraging" to be Alliance and "solve" it, how about Horde having an enforced minimum of 60 minutes in queue? Would the other side of the mirror be fine with you?

10. May 10, 2017  
    Just so your all aware there wasn't a massive population gap in retail (Sure on certain servers, sure) but it took some time to go from 1-70 most people wouldnt readily do it again and you couldnt faction transfer and even transfer to your chosen realm (correct me if wrong I believe you could only go transfer when blizzard had migration options for your server).

TLDR: Different servers had different faction balances in retail, some alliance dominated some horde

11. May 10, 2017  
    This is plain stupid,people crying about que times becasue horde will be 70% of the server?Go alliance then,learn to play without Wotf or other racials,if you want wotf then wait a ****ing hour to join a bg!support the consequences.I would rather prefer quality over quantity!

12. May 10, 2017  
    Just so your all aware there wasn't a massive population gap in retail (Sure on certain servers, sure) but it took some time to go from 1-70 most people wouldnt readily do it again and you couldnt faction transfer and even transfer to your chosen realm (correct me if wrong I believe you could only go transfer when blizzard had migration options for your server).

TLDR: Different servers had different faction balances in retail, some alliance dominated some horde
    Sorry, but this has nothing to do with the problem now days. People were less knowledgeable during retail and characters came from progression (vanilla). I'm not even sure how the faction balance was during retail tbh (as in actual numbers), but again, it is a bad reference to compare to.

Every "decent populated" TBC private server have had faction imbalance with horde always as the higher populated faction, at least the ones I've played on (7 in total, 3 bigger ones). Even more so when it comes to smaller TBC PvP exclusive private servers. By bigger ones I mean around 2k population.

As someone already mentioned, faction balance has been achieved on a decent populated tbc server by giving alliance free lvl 40 mount. Not sure if I approve of that method but don't really have a great suggestion myself.

Maybe have a naive approach with faction queues 55/45 or even 60/40 and see how it plays out. The population for Warmane TBC might be huge and we don't really have references to compare to when it comes to 8k+ ppl etc.
    Mabye it will be fine, probably not though.

13. May 10, 2017  
    Sorry, but this has nothing to do with the problem now days. People were less knowledgeable during retail and characters came from progression (vanilla). I'm not even sure how the faction balance was during retail tbh (as in actual numbers), but again, it is a bad reference to compare to.

Every "decent populated" TBC private server have had faction imbalance with horde always as the higher populated faction, at least the ones I've played on (7 in total, 3 bigger ones). Even more so when it comes to smaller TBC PvP exclusive private servers. By bigger ones I mean around 2k population.

As someone already mentioned, faction balance has been achieved on a decent populated tbc server by giving alliance free lvl 40 mount. Not sure if I approve of that method but don't really have a great suggestion myself.

Maybe have a naive approach with faction queues 55/45 or even 60/40 and see how it plays out. The population for Warmane TBC might be huge and we don't really have references to compare to when it comes to 8k+ ppl etc.
    Mabye it will be fine, probably not though.
    I didnt say it had anything to do with the problem today mate, I was responding to someone (the OP) else saying all tbc servers overpopulated by horde which wasn't true.

14. May 10, 2017  
    This is plain stupid,people crying about que times becasue horde will be 70% of the server?Go alliance then,learn to play without Wotf or other racials,if you want wotf then wait a ****ing hour to join a bg!support the consequences.I would rather prefer quality over quantity!
    I actually don't mind waiting for BG queues. In the meantime I can get some duels in Durotar, it's cool. Unlike Alliance who simply don't duel at all.

15. May 10, 2017  
    [..] Unlike Alliance who simply don't duel at all.
    maan do You even Elwynn

12 Last