1. May 11, 2017  
    If you actually were looking to balance anything up from this post I think you meant to say that we should be adding horde characters to the alliance que to fill their spots up. That way both factions can pvp and it would actually stimulate the honor grind on both sides while keeping everything fairly neutral. THAT, would be the only way to actually balance the scales in the honor BG ques. That being said I am sure it would take a lot of work on the programming side for them to implement such a tuning within the current game state.

Just my two cents.

2. May 11, 2017  
    another server tbc is using this mode, pve/pvp mixed...and the result is simple, totally ****. There is only 1 way to balance. Use the setting that disable the possibility to create both faction char on the same account, and create a double queue ally/horde.

3. May 11, 2017  
    I think that at the beginning, as horde will have a lot more people, leveling will be a pain in the ***, so they will rethink about going alliance...
    But yeah, there'd be a solution thought already.

4. May 11, 2017  
    another server tbc is using this mode, pve/pvp mixed...and the result is simple, totally ****. There is only 1 way to balance. Use the setting that disable the possibility to create both faction char on the same account, and create a double queue ally/horde.
    This is the perfect solution, it doesn't affect gameplay and has been proved working on another TBC server recently.

5. May 11, 2017  
    No it isnt, your just allowing everyone to go horde and queue into each other.... That makes the problem worse...

If there is a population problem(we dont know yet), you fix it by doing things like No respec costs no mount costs cap of 5k horde no faction transfer cost to go alliance, double cost to go horde etc etc you just make life easier for alliance

6. May 11, 2017  
    Ah yes lets just remove the Alliance from the game then. Problem solved!

7. May 11, 2017  
    Ah yes lets just remove the Alliance from the game then. Problem solved!
    Or we replace Undead with Goblins

8. May 11, 2017  
    Or we replace Undead with Goblins
    ... I mean, that'll do it right there. Wow.

9. May 11, 2017  
    ... I mean, that'll do it right there. Wow.
    Haha yeah right ? Occam's Razor - The Simplest Answer is Usually Correct

10. May 12, 2017  
    im up for crossfaction bg, i dont care who i farm in bgs as long as i get queue pops

11. May 12, 2017  
    I won't even try the server if they crossfaction the bgs.

Really guys, we can choose how the population will be balanced. I will go Alliance myself. If you like pvp and are rolling horde, well deal with it - you may have to wait a longer time in queue. If you don't want it to be ****ing long queues, well help the server balance.

If there are going to be a heavy population unbalance, I think the worst the staff can do is to crossfaction the battlegrounds.

1. Because that will make even more people roll Horde (because they don't have to care about the factions), and the pve scene will be even more dead on the Alliance side. At the end there will be a extremly small population on Alliance.

2. If there are longer queues on the Horde side, people may change faciton to Alliance to get faster queues. Maybe it will take some longer time until the reach a good balance, but at least we will keep the Alliance faction alive.

-Remember it is not only in the battlegrounds we will have a faction unbalance. Think about while leveling. In STV or Tanaris there will be way more ganking on Alliance then Horde consider there are more hordes that can gank then alliance.

Simple, if you want faster queues to pop, roll Alliance (or at least look at the information tab on the warmane homepage, before you roll).

As someone said earlier in this thread. "Lets just remove the alliance faction" - thats actually what we will be doing by making a crossfaction bg.
    Edited: May 12, 2017

12. May 12, 2017  
    We are going to make alliance great again! Remember folks roll alliance on 20th of May! Get your Thrall for prison shirts on our website!

13. May 12, 2017  
    There is absolutely no way I'm playing with crossfaction bgs.

14. May 13, 2017  
    going alliance with my mate for better quetimes and gankfun

high xp pvper can message me for 3s/bgs and more - pref german

First 12