1. May 10, 2017  

How are you coping with the horrible wait?

10 days. Im going crazy here lol. How do you guys make the wait easier? :D

2. May 10, 2017  

3. May 10, 2017  
    By trying to decide which faction to play.

4. May 10, 2017  
    by being turned off completely of WoW
    Ppl will play get bored.. a certain class spell spec whatever will be better nxt expansion ... ppl will move onto to nxt exp and nxt again or completely stop playing for a year or 2 ... the way it has always been. That is WoW.

5. May 10, 2017  
    by being turned off completely of WoW
    Ppl will play get bored.. a certain class spell spec whatever will be better nxt expansion ... ppl will move onto to nxt exp and nxt again or completely stop playing for a year or 2 ... the way it has always been. That is WoW.
    Well what do you still do around here in that case?:P Yes myself burned out/ stopped playing several times, from retail, from private servers including warmane etc.
    But right now hyped as hell about the outland realm to be honest :D. My last shot at wow i guess hehe.

6. May 10, 2017  
    Damn...i dont want to be in your shoes when you decide on class haha. Also, come horde :P

7. May 10, 2017  
    I Cant wait either. Tho I heard about Warmane just a few weeks ago and haven't played wow since WOTLK. TBC was and will be the best expansion. What to play and which faction is idd hard to decide.

Back to your question, I look up TBC raids and talents on youtube. Been so long since last time, so need a quick reminder.
    But building talents and looking up the old pve and pvp videos on youtube helps. But it also make you wanna play right now >_<

8. May 10, 2017  
    Go alliance. They will need more people.

9. May 11, 2017  
    Go alliance. They will need more people.
    Agree!

Also I am playing on PTR afk in shattrath and having some boring time. I'm afraid I will get bored on TBC or my class before even the release comes.

I am hyped as hell tho! :) But I was more hyped some weeks ago. It's already getting abit boring (:

10. May 12, 2017  
    Damn...i dont want to be in your shoes when you decide on class haha. Also, come horde :P
    Sure, go horde if you want to wait 15 mins for a 10 min BG...
    To answer OP's question, I try to do more IRL stuff and possibly get everything out of the way for when the server launches. Also, Path of Exile ;Đ

11. May 12, 2017  
    10 days. Im going crazy here lol. How do you guys make the wait easier? :D
    Play the PTR. Watch movies, etc. In addition, you can always do IRL stuff, ;)

12. May 12, 2017  
    Injustice 2,

NBA Live Mobile,

Movies, music, twitch.

Can't waiiitttt.:D

13. May 12, 2017  
    Originally Posted by juxuanu1
    Play the PTR.
    it takes a long time to find people even for a random heroic

14. May 12, 2017  
    i mostly play GW2 and POE till i wait:D still cant make my mind what class to roll tho when server go live :(