1. May 10, 2017  

New updates incoming

I read 10 mins ago that we get new Updates on warmane . i really enjoy the next update ty for working on it. But do we get the last cata Raids as well ? Or its only that u listed in the updates :DDDDD.

Missing Blackwing on lvl 85 would be nice if u could update it too before u update the other as well so we have 3 Big cata raids on Heroic and makes more fun to rush them every week.

Greetings

2. May 10, 2017  
    I'd love a working 90 content before old raids and stuff. But nontheless, I guess I should be glad of working legacy raids coming.

3. May 10, 2017  
    yeah, it is good to hear from them that they are working on mop, but i hope it doesn't be empty promises. probably only time can show if it will happen or not. anyways, thanks in advance that you put effort and time in this.

4. May 11, 2017  
    Loving the positive vibes in here.
    As I have noticed a lot of people keep busy these days with farming old raids for different reasons, so this might be a good way to keep people busy atleast for now.

5. May 11, 2017  
    Thank you Warmane staff for the upcoming updates on Frostwolf. Hope to see and and try them soon, but dont forget about Panda content. Panda content must come 1st if u ask me and then other things, but... Nonetheless i am happy that something is happening to Frostwolf so Thank You again Warmane .

6. May 11, 2017  
    Ulduar and Dragon Soul raids are now open.

7. May 11, 2017  
    Ulduar is bugged too much.
    Didn't tested Dragon Soul yet.

8. May 11, 2017  

9. May 12, 2017  
    I agree, great work. If you can release Blackwing Descent and Throne of the four winds that would be the cherry on the cake imo!

Great work tho!

Tyvm!

10. May 12, 2017  
    We did Dragon Soul 10-man earlier today, we didn't thoroughly test mechanics though it all seems to be working normally, key mechanics in encounters like Ultraxxion and Spine of Deathwing are working properly (everyone died on Ultraxxion's Minute to Midnight lul).

Some issues rose though, like getting stuck after flying down from drakes to Zon'Ozz and Yor'Sahj's rooms are there but it's no big deal, and not getting Destroyer's End title after we cleared the instance was a bummer too, but still quite happy that we got this raid at last available for us.

11. May 14, 2017  
    They gotta fix and add more instances.