1. May 10, 2017  

Possibility of having nameplates track dots/auras?

Sorry, I know i've mentioned this a few times in different threads. Just curious as to whether or not, with a new vested interest in TBC, it could be possible to someday have this in 2.4.3?

I have a few cool nameplate addons, but not being able to see dots above people's names is so sad. =P

2. May 10, 2017  
    No Nameplates that show debuff over them as far as i know, your best bars would be Aloft and Platecastbar, but none of them have icons over them.
    Edited: May 10, 2017

3. May 11, 2017  
    I believe schaka's "Icycle" addon does this but you are still limited to only a 20 yard range on plates so its prob not even worth....

4. May 11, 2017  

5. May 11, 2017  
    Doesn't seem to work unfortunately! I'll use ash dottimers for now, cheers!

6. May 11, 2017  
    Doesn't seem to work unfortunately! I'll use ash dottimers for now, cheers!
    That's the best approach in my opinion.

7. May 15, 2017  
    Am I blind or is there no option to disable debuffs of others in ash dottimers? I pretty much just want to track a few specific dots of my own.

8. May 15, 2017  
    Am I blind or is there no option to disable debuffs of others in ash dottimers? I pretty much just want to track a few specific dots of my own.
    I Shift-click to hide timers i don't want to see. Other than that i dont know if its possible
    Edited: May 15, 2017

9. May 15, 2017  
    I Shift-click to hide timers i don't want to see. Other than that i dont know if its possible
    That's just temporary tho, right? Next time someone uses that debuff again it's gonna be in the addon.

10. May 15, 2017  
    You can change it in the configuration of the addon. I myself have this for my priest and all I can see are my own DoTs. If you can't find it, this evening I'll share a screenshoot.

11. May 15, 2017  
    You can change it in the configuration of the addon. I myself have this for my priest and all I can see are my own DoTs. If you can't find it, this evening I'll share a screenshoot.
    yes please! <3

12. May 15, 2017  
    I know that there is an option to hide specific debuffs but I'd have to add litteraly every single debuff of every single class out there to just track my own 3-4 dots. If you got a better solution, help would be appreciated.

13. May 17, 2017  
    I totally forgot to share the screenshoot. Today I inverted some time improving the UI since I don't wanna use this time when Outland is released.
    I tried several addons for debuff tracking. The best one in my opinion is ClassTimer.
    You can configure it to show only icons if you want.

Anyway, an example of how I configure it:
    Edited: May 17, 2017 Reason: Added a screenshoot.

14. May 30, 2017  
    Epic! What is the addon showing your dots between the unit frames/bottom middle? Is that classtimers? Or is classtimers the icons above target unitframe? Love it.

15. May 31, 2017  
    I apologize if I am mistaken in what you are asking for, Xperl tracks all debuffs for me. I have mine setup to make the debuffs I apply to be larger and in front, while others are smaller and behind.

It tracks them all and displays timers. It came this way by default. All I changed was the placement and made my debuffs larger.

Again if that is not what you are looking for sorry for the misunderstanding.

12 Last