1. May 10, 2017  

Was looting changed?

Today I was running an instance to find some rare items, but the looting seem to be off.

Sometimes I have to loot the further(close but still give problem) mob to get my items, other times, if a loot item A, I end up looting item B, even though I clicked item A.

Another issue is that now, when I try to loot an item after defeating a boss, I get the message "Already Looted", preventing me from looting the mob, mind you I ran this instance like 25 times just to get these 2 items I need, only to be stopped by this issue.

Was something changed? Looting worked find the last time I played here, about a month and a half ago.

Has anyone else have this issue? Another minor thing is my repair vendors are missing.

2. May 11, 2017  
    Today I was running an instance to find some rare items, but the looting seem to be off.

Sometimes I have to loot the further(close but still give problem) mob to get my items, other times, if a loot item A, I end up looting item B, even though I clicked item A.

Another issue is that now, when I try to loot an item after defeating a boss, I get the message "Already Looted", preventing me from looting the mob, mind you I ran this instance like 25 times just to get these 2 items I need, only to be stopped by this issue.

Was something changed? Looting worked find the last time I played here, about a month and a half ago.

Has anyone else have this issue? Another minor thing is my repair vendors are missing.
    I can confirm Your worries that there are problems with looting right now, and most likely this should go in bugtracker :)
    I had the same weird experience with not able to loot things that I want in the last days.

3. May 20, 2017  
    Ya i have problems looting the money from mobs

4. May 20, 2017  
    Same here.

Ya i have problems looting the money from mobs