1. I heard you are in desperate need of MS warriors. This is my application. Invite.

And need glaives for main spec cause I use a 1h for spell reflect. I use macros. its complicated

2. I was joking since I thought for sure you were full on arms wars like 99% of PVE guilds (since they only need 1), so maybe i'll put in a real app.

Edit: Started filling it out then realized that PVE is boring and I dont actually care. I like your guild though.
    Edited: January 31, 2018

3. I was joking since I thought for sure you were full on arms wars like 99% of PVE guilds (since they only need 1), so maybe i'll put in a real app.

Edit: Started filling it out then realized that PVE is boring and I dont actually care. I like your guild though.
    No problem.

Good luck in your search for a guild.

Still LF Arms Warrior & Holy Paladin.

4. LF Hyjal attuned Holy Pala, Arms Warrior & Boomkin

5. Still searching 👀👀👀👀👀👀

6. Bump.

As always, we're interested in great players.

We're still interested in a Holy Paladin (Not sure they actually exist), an Arms Warrior and possibly a Boomkin.

Hyjal attunement is desired but if you're only T5 attuned, don't be scared to apply, hit us up and we can work something out... maybe.

7. Lf:
    - ele shaman
    - boomkin
    - holy pala
    - arms warrior

always interested in good players of all classes and specs. Contact petetong, ken, futureboy and apply via website.

8. Current interest in a resto and ele shaman, survival hunter and arms warrior.

9. Still out here clearing.

Interest in a Boomkin. Possibly Arms Warrior, Enhance Shaman, Ele Shaman.

http://WashedUp.shivtr.com

10. Still always looking for good players that are attuned to Hyjal / BT

http://WashedUp.shivtr.com

11. LF Holy Paladin. Come get all of your loot defaulted so I can play priest.

12. Greetings,

Which one you guys needed the most now ? Holy Pally or Elem Sham ?

First ... 5678 Last