1. May 11, 2017  

Shadowmourne

Overall which class has the most benefits with Shadowmourne, PvP & PvE wise. And is it really a huge difference upgrading from 2nd BiS to Shadowmourne.
    Currently i'm in a position where i cant decide whether i should get smourne for my paladin or my warrior or even create a dk and give it to him. I like playing with all of the three classes mentioned above, but cant figure out which one will benefit the most. I do alot of PvE and i love PvP but i have never wield a smourne so i cant figure out to whom should i give it to. The next question stands aswell is it worth upgrading from second bis to smourne

2. May 11, 2017  
    I have ran into this question also alot of times. Curently I have a BIS DK with HC Gloren..Don't know if the gain from SM is worth it.

3. May 11, 2017  
    probably warrior > paladin > dk

4. May 11, 2017  
    probably warrior > paladin > dk
    pretty much this, keep in mind that warriors are heavily gear dependent, whereas the other two really arent.

5. May 12, 2017  
    But still is it worth going from second bis to smourne

6. May 12, 2017  
    But still is it worth going from second bis to smourne
    Is 2 > 1?
    #askingtherealquestions

7. May 12, 2017  
    It's a legendary weapon, so I think that's enough said there.

8. May 14, 2017  
    Ofc its better for DK. You can use that strength to transfer to ghoul + gargoyle. And chaos bane should benefit from Dk talents such as Black ice. Not too much of a need for war considering they have Mortal Strike. Improves pallies more, but not nearly as much as it does for DK. Though for PVE, Frost is definitely better. SM is better in PVE for War(armor pen)>pally.
    Edited: May 14, 2017

9. May 14, 2017  
    C'mon Shadowmourne wielding people, share us your experience. And guys no one said anything about is it really a huge difference going 2nd bis to bis