1. May 11, 2017  

Which is a better belt gear for Blood DPS DK?

Malevolent Girdle or Vengeful Noose?

Though the Noose lacks the STR stat, it does make up for Armor Penetration, which Malevolent Girdle lacks.

So, the stats are Vengeful Noose : 120 Agility 80 Armor P. 129 Attack Power, 64 Haste + 2 gems

vs

Malevolent Girdle: 121 Strength, 83 Crit and 60 hit rating. + 2 gems.

Which is better for a BLood DPS?

2. May 12, 2017  
    The answer is how much arp do you have currently if you dont have too much (because if you have bad gear) I would say that malevolent girdle is better,because strength is overall very good for a dk blood since you got so many strength multiplier from talent + from dk enchant (abomination might ,veteran of the third war,ravenous dead+15 % from weapon enchant).
    But also playing blood dk is pointless since dancing rune weapon is bugged :P dunno if you know about that.
    Edited: May 12, 2017

3. May 12, 2017  
    Malevolent Girdle or Vengeful Noose?

Though the Noose lacks the STR stat, it does make up for Armor Penetration, which Malevolent Girdle lacks.

So, the stats are Vengeful Noose : 120 Agility 80 Armor P. 129 Attack Power, 64 Haste + 2 gems

vs

Malevolent Girdle: 121 Strength, 83 Crit and 60 hit rating. + 2 gems.

Which is better for a BLood DPS?
    Hard to say without knowing the rest of your gear/gems/enchants.I'd download RAWR if i were you to be sure.And as stated by trackerone,blood currently suffers greatly because of DRW,also idk if Blood Gorged have been fixed to grant arp instead of armor ignore.

4. May 12, 2017  
    Don't play blood unless you're BiS... @ BiS with SM I can beat FDK's and UH dk's, but not by much at that.

If you're not arp capped with the right gear, it's not viable

5. May 12, 2017  
    Hmm can you really show that you can beat a fdk or uh dk with bugged dancing rune weapon(I mean on raid with other players that know what to do) ? If yes it's really impressive lol.

6. May 12, 2017  
    I'd download RAWR if i were you to be sure.
    Rarw is the worst possible sim for dks of any spec. Do NOT use.

Hmm can you really show that you can beat a fdk or uh dk with bugged dancing rune weapon(I mean on raid with other players that know what to do) ? If yes it's really impressive lol.
    Keep in mind that most dks outside of the several lod/rs farming guilds (and many in them) can't play their dks to save their lives.