1. May 11, 2017  

The Burning Crusade: a bunch of addons useful addons!

Addons for TBC

Hey guys. I saw people asking for addons, and at TBC is very hard find working addons, so here I will release some good addons working perfectly! I hope this topic helps a lot of people. (If any link is broken or wrong, please tell me).

ElvUI: A beatiful, clean and customizable UI. Very popular and used by many World of Warcraft players.
    This is a backported version to 2.4.3.
    DOWNLOAD..

Bagnon: Merges all your bags into one giant bag. Completely customizable size, layout, color, transparency, etc... DOWNLOAD.

BG Defender: Allows for communication with the click of a button that your Location within the Battleground needs help or is safe. DOWNLOAD.

oGlow: Creates a glowing border on Item Icons both equipped and in bags according to Rarity. DOWNLOAD.

Vendor Values: Updates the Tooltip for all items to display the Value if you sold it to a Vendor. DOWNLOAD.

Sell Junk: The simple addition of a Sell Junk Button within Vendor Windows. When clicked, it automatically sells all White and Gray items except Reagents from your Inventory. Very useful. DOWNLOAD.

Capping: An alternative Battle Grounds info Addon with Timers, Flags capped, Players Alive, NPC Kills. DOWNLOAD.

Gladdy: Versatile Arena Addon with Unit frames as well as many other customizable options for PvP Warnings and Info. DOWNLOAD.

Mik Scrolling Battle Text: Replaces the Blizzard Combat Text with a much more detailed offering. It displays Damage, Healing, Buffs and Debuffs. All text is completely configurable. DOWNLOAD.

Omen Threat Meters: This Addon keeps track of your Party or Raid Threat levels per target. This is helpful so that you do not pull Agro and die a horrible face melting death. DOWNLOAD.

Recount: One of the longest lived Damage Meters. Very customizable and will pull data from other Recount Addons from your Party or Raid in an attempt for greater accuracy. DOWNLOAD.

Gatherer:Adds Nodes to the Mini and World Maps for Mining, Herbalism and Treasure Chests. If you haven't used this type of Addon for gathering, you should. It is super helpful. Remember to type /gather and click the Import Button to add the existing node database for TBC. DOWNLOAD.

OmniCC: Another addition to the Action Bar UI that will fade out buttons that are on cooldown. The buttons gradually re-light with a clock like action and as the skills they represent become available. The buttons also display a countdown timer to indicate the remaining cooldown. DOWNLOAD.

Chatter: Chat Interface replacement. Customize Size, Layout and Channel display. Color code message types for easy reading. DOWNLOAD.

Quest Helper: This adds a detailed Quest Tracker, Mini-map Waypoints and Kill Zones to complete objectives. The functionality is much like what Blizzard developed several expansions later. DOWNLOAD.

Quest Reward: Automatically highlights the Quest Reward with highest Vendor Value when you turn in a quest. DOWNLOAD.

Gear Score Lite: Assists in evaluating a Characters preparedness for Instances and Raids. This addon adds a weighted value for each item a player has equipped based on Item Level. For example, Chest pieces give more Gear Score than Rings because they have more Stats. DOWNLOAD.

2. May 12, 2017  
    Please don't reupload addons that are under development... PLEASE.
    I always link to the releases in my repositories, please don't reupload Gladdy.